The First Kiss!

We Opened up on the Street as you were Talking to a stoplight Pole at An Intersection.

Y/n: Can you believe this!? So, for the first time in my life, I'm actually dating someone! And I'll be doing the So-Called "Going to school together with your girlfriend" thing that I've been looking forward to for A Long! Not only that I'll be with both of them at the same time!

Hakari: Good Morning Y/n-Kun!

Karane: WERE YOU TALKING TO A POLE RIGHT NOW!?

Y/n: Hey Hanazono-San and Inda-San!

Just then Hakari then Began to hold your hand.

Hakari: What wonderful Weather we're having Today...

Y/n: (Thoughts) Wonderful... Weather... (Internal Screaming) So Small, so Soft, So Smooth, so warm! So, this is what A Girls hand feels Like!

Hakari: (Thoughts) From what I've read in Books Approximately 90% of Males like to hold hands with their lovers! It's Bog, It's Boney, so this is what A Guy's hand feels Like! (Thoughts) Heh heh heh, that came off as Perfectly Natural! (Out of thoughts) What wonderful weather... It's so Muscular and Manly!

Y/n: WHAT KIND OF WEATHER IS THAT!?

You then Held Karane's Hand!

Y/n: Lets Hold hands too Inda-San!

Karane: (Blushing) Hmph! I-I Ain't really interested! But if I get zapped by some random static electricity I wanna make sure the same thing happens to you, so I'll let you, my Hand!

Y/n: That'd make you A Biridere not A Tsundere.

All Three of you then Began walking as you were all talking about the weather while internally saying you Love them, and they Love you!

Y/n: Oh That reminds me Hanazono and Inda-San for class Today- Um, What's wrong Hanazono-San?

Hakari: Um... Well... It'd make me Happy if you could call me by my first name~

Y/n: Hakari-San.

Hakari: Yes-Y/n-Kun!

You were both Blushing when suddenly Karane Yelled out your name.

Karane: Y/N!

Y/n: YES!?

Karane: I-I ain't talking to you here!!

Y/n: Then who are you calling out to!!?........... Karane.

She then had Steam blow out of her head as she was Blushing.

Hakari: Say my Name without Honorifics as well!

Y/n: Huh? T-Then! Hakari.

Hakari: Y/n-Kun~!

Y/n: Hakari!

Karane: Y/n!!

Y/n: Karane!

This continued on as you all walked into school and suddenly some screams were heard.

???: STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

???2: I-I'M REALLY SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

A Teacher was chasing A Student as he was running like the Wind.

Hakari: Is that Sensei!

Y/n: Huh? What?

Karane: You don't know her!?

Hakari: She's the Vice Principle and is extremely strict when it comes to school regulations. If you were to run in the Hallway in Plain sight of her...