Love Mission: Impossible! (Part 2)

Shizuka was Now Facing down An angry and Territorial Irish wolfhound-Saluki Mix as it was angrily staring at her and growling like A Wild animal.

Karane: Don't tell me, she can't stand because she's too Scared!?

Y/n: Crap!! I'm com-!

Nano then grabbed your arm.

Nano: Wait!

Shizuka was on the Brink of Tears as she was scared beyond all Belief.

Shizuka: (Thoughts) Yeah, I knew it. I was no Help to any of them After all... If I was going to do is get in their way then I should have stayed out of this instead of Following them...

She then began remembering all of her good times with Hakari.

Shizuka: (Thoughts) No! I came here because I want to Help Hakari-San!! Y/n-Kun said it Himself too!! He said he doesn't know if he can do it but at least He'll do everything in his power! I came here because I wanted to do the same thing! So this is what I can do with everything I got!!! (Out of thoughts) "Over my dead Body"

She then sacrificed herself.

Y/n: SHIZUKA-CHAN!!!?

The Dog then marched towards her and then began Licking her face.

Nano: I figured as much that dog doesn't seem like it's going to Attack Yoshimoto Shizuka.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Nano: Dogs have the instinct to protect weaker creatures such as young animals and infants.

Karane: But still she's someone that's Intruding on its territory ain't she!?

Nano: if I had to guess The Unparalled extreme Frality of being called "Yoshimoto" Shizuka must have surpassed the dog's own Instinct it's Territory!

Y/n: I'd expect no less from Shizuka-San. She's so incredibly weak that she was able to defy the laws of Nature!

Karane: Not Half Bad Shizuka so that's the way Prey fights Back!

Shizuka: Our Shizuka's the weakest water flea Bunny in Nature yep, yep!

Y/n: Despite how it sounded you were all praising her.

Y/n: But how are we supposed to get in? The Dog's still pretty cautious of us. What should we do here?

Kusuri then Pulled out her 1950s Super dangerous toy Pistol which creates Literal Fire Balls.

Kusuri:

Y/n: No We're not Killing the dog!

Nano: That would be most efficient.

Kusuri: WE ARE NOT KILLIN A DOG!  WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU FOR A WHILE NOW! THESE ANIMALS ARE HAKARI'S PETS YOU KNOW?

Kusuri: Kusuri Has another Idea. What Kusuri threw to her was A Sleeping Drug That'll knock out any creature right away Yep, yep! 

Y/n: I see if we can get that dog to fall asleep then!

Kusuri:  Shizukaaaaa! Use the drug! Yep, yep!

Shizuka then downed the entire Bottle!

Karane: