A Love that Acts like an AI!

It was now Time for the Test scores to come out everyone was going out into the Hallway to see them.

Shizuka: "It is the announcement of the Trial's Results."

Karane: Hurry up already Y/n!

Y/n: Sorry, I forgot my phone at my desk I'll catch up with Guys in A Bit!

Karane: It's fine you don't need Yer phone for this right?

Y/n: But it's Packed with Photos and Memories of Us! That's A Treasure more Valuable than Life Itself!!

All of the girls were Blushing and Pink faced when they heard that.

You then ran back to Class when you had Found a Snow-white haired girl sitting at A Desk doing work.

Y/n: Um, the test results got posted you know. Aren't you gonna Look?

???: Insignificant.

Y/n: Huh?

???: I'll Get first Place no Matter what. Checking it would simply be A Waste of time.

 Checking it would simply be A Waste of time

Nano Eiai

Suddenly you both felt A Shock through your Bodies as you realized what that Meant.

Y/n: (Thoughts) I felt that Familiar Shock again when we made eye contact! It's the Soul Mate Shock! (Out of thoughts) Um... If you don't mind how about we go see the test results together?

Nano: Once again, It is A Waste of time.

Y/n: HUH!? U-Uh... S-Sorry...

 Later...

Hakari: I ranked 25-240!

Shizuka "The 44th Assassin"

Karane: I-I'm 87th! Just One Place above Ya!

Y/n: You Guys did Great!

You then saw the 1st Place went to Nano Eiai-San.

Y/n: Say do you guys know Eiai-San? The one with the first Place score.

Hakari: She's our Classmate, right?

Shizuka "She Often shows her endeavors by studying next to the window."

Karane: Huh, I never Talked to her but there's A Rumor going around that she's actually An AI Or Something.

Y/n: You Make it sound Like an Urban Legend!

Later...

It was Now Science Class and you were now Paired up with Nano.

Teacher: We'll be observing and Sketching an Onion's epidermal cells. Each Table will get their own Microscope and Razor to...

Y/n: (Thoughts) Unlike Hakari, Karane, or Shizuka-Chan where their cuteness is Beyond Imagination Eiai-san gives off these Vives that Just screams Beauty. (Out of thoughts) Okay I brought the Microscope ov- YOU'RE JUST GONNA COPY IT FROM THE TEXTBOOK!?