Hakari's Mother!

You were still freaking out because this seemed completely impossible until you realized something that made perfect Sense.

Y/n: Wait, Wasn't the ceiling of the Hallway supposed to be A Lot higher?

Shizuka "It appeared to be the Height of Yggdrasil."

Kusuri: They're so Rich they even have Chandeliers, Yep Yep!

Y/n: Oh I get it! It's the Chandeliers! 

Karane: What's up with the Chandeliers?

Y/n: They can't have sensors in places where the Chanddeilers would get in the way which is why there aren't any sensors set up near the ceiling!

Karane: Even so how are ya supposed to get through it from here?

Y/n: You're right I Know it's possible to climb an Ordinary Hallwat by Pushing your arms and feet against the walls but this Hallway is A Lot wider

Nano: In that Vase, if two Humans with Strong Builds were to work together it should be possible Logically speaking. Unfortunately for Y/n L/n the remaining people are females. Ah.

Karane: Huh? What? What're ya Looking at me f-?

She then Tied the two of you together.

Nano: Inda Karane you will be able to do this.

Karane: HEY! I'M A GIRL, TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Y/n: I see! This way we can Push our feet up against the walls!

Nano: And to make sure your feet push againsy the walls properly I've tied you two together.

Karane: I GET WHERE YOU'RE COMIN' FROM HERE BUT AIN'T NO WAY THIS IS GONNA WORK THE WAY YA WANT IT TO!

Nano: True unless the two people are in perfect Sunc and have perfect Chemistry the Probably of success is-

Y/n: Oh Then theres nothing to worry. It's Me and Karane after all.

Karane: AWW JEEZ LETS DO THIS!

The two of youhad then made it to tyhe cieling and you were both moving when your face began rubbing up against her belly.

Y/n: For some reason, Your clothes are starting to feel smoother Karane, but are they-

Karane: T-T-THAT'S JUST HOW THE MATERIAL IS SUPPOSED TO FEEL!

Y/n: A-A-Alright I am about to Let us Both go, in A Moment so get ready.

You then Began to press your arm behind her to untie the Rope.

Karane: W-W-WAIT! (Thoughts) Y-Y-YOU'RE ARM IS PRESSING UP AGAINST MY BELLY! 

Y/n: One! Two!

Karane: (Pink Faced) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOO!! FWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You both then successfully made it through.

Kusuri: All right you guys got through, Yep, yep!!

Shizuka: "Worthy of Praise."

Karane: Huff... Huff... What the hell was going on with me back there? Was it cuz this House is giving off that dumb perv's Smell...!?

Y/n: Man that material sure did feel incredibly soft...

Karane:

Y/n: Huh? Anyway, Karane and I will go on ahead the three of you go hide outside of the Manion and make preparations for our escape.

Shizuka: As you Wish.

You both continued walking down until you found Hakari's room, and Karane Opened.

Karane: Hakari...?

???: LADY HAKARI HAD ESCAPED!!!

Y/N: NO!

Hakari: Y/n!? Karane!? Why are you two...

Y/n: We came to get you!! Lets get outta here Together Hakari!!

Karane: too Late Y/n. We're already surrounded.

You were surrounded by Guards as Hahari appeared.

Hahari: It's You! Why are you here?

Hakari: Mother!

Y/n: ...............................................................................

Karane: Y/n?

Y/n: .....................................................

Hakari: Y-Y/n-Kun?

Y/n: .............................

Hakari: A-Are you Okay?

You then began to cry like never before.

Y/n:

Hahari: STOP THAT! STOP CRYING RIGHT NOW!

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Hahari: I SAID STOP THAT!!

Karane: YOU STUPID BITCH!! YOU BROKE HIM!! YOU BROKE HIM!!!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! GHGHH! HGGHGHUGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Hahari: Take them to my room Now!

They then shut Hakari's door as You were dragged away Balling and Screaming trying to free yourself as it took several Guards to try and Wrangle you.

Hakari: (Thoughts) Y/n-Kun won't ever give up... There's no way he'll ever give up... It doesn't matter how many times we try to fight this... It doesn't matter where we escape to... Mother will never let us get away... and at this rate... (Crying) Y/N-KUN WILL BE  TRAPPED IN THESE SHACKLES CALLED "ME" AND MOTHER FOREVER" AND WASTE AWAY HIS PRECIOUS LIFE THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN FILLED WITH HAPPINESS!!! If My Own existence is the reason that will bring my Beloved Y/n-Kun so Much Misery... If this is going to Keep Y/n-Kun's heart chained up for as Long as I live...