Y/n's First Love!

We Open Back up at the School Roof after those Kisses where you were you were talking to the girls.

Hakari: Say Y/n-Kun You said we were your first girlfriends and that You've experienced 100 rejections until now. When exactly was your first Crush?

Karane: Ahh, we're talkin' about Y/n here course he'll say during kindergarten or somethin' with A Straight face.

Shizuka: "For he is A True warrior filled with Love."

Y/n: It'd be when I was 8 Months Old.

Shizuka: "That makes you A Berserker."

Karane: The Heck!? Huh!? That makes you such A Weirdo!

Y/n: I was the Told the same thing first chapter.

Karane: Can Ya really say Ya had Romantic feelings!?

Y/n: Of course, and they were sincere. I was Just 8 Months Old when I was in Daycare, and I was Just a Baby. I was crawling around when I accidentally knocked some Blocks over and I cried, and then another babied comforted me and I fell in Love. We would play together, eat, together, and sleep together during Naptime. And then one day...

Flashback...

Baby Y/n: A-A-Tan!

Baby Girl: Y/n?

Y/n: W-Wike You!

You presented her A Flower and she didn't Like you back.

Baby girl: NO!! NO, NO!! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!

You were Broken as well.

Flashback End!

Y/n: (Crying) And ever Since that Day I had my heart Broken over and over and over again. So I made the effort to Improve myself and read tons of books on Love but despite all my hard work my love never Blossomed. Nobody Loved me, nor did they need. It felt if my entire existence had been denied.

Hakari: Y/n-Kun?

Shizuka: "Y/n-Kun"

Karane: Woah, What the-? Are Ya cryin about Y/n?

Hakari: I-I'm sorry that Must have brought up some Painful memories! Please feel free to cry into my chest. I'll take my clothes off.

Shizuka: "Let me stroke you. Now Lower your head"

Karane: I'll Hold Yer hand but it's only because I want to get your hands dirty with my fingerprints!

You then Hugged them all as you were now crying tears of Joy.

Y/n: THANK YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Girls: That should be Our Line. Ya got that!?/ Don't you think?/ "Indeed."