Hakari's Farewell!

We Opened up in your Room in your House and it was coated in darkness as There were Blackout Blinds on the windows, Dirty sheets were spread everywhere, and you were under your blanket and Sheets like A Sad Potato, and you were Playing sad Music on your Record Player.

Y/n: I feel you Brook... I Lost One person as well... I'm All Alone... I Lost my Hakari...

Just then A Voicemail came over your cellphone.

Voicemail: Hey this is Kazane and we're all so scared about you. You haven't been in school in A Week. If You're not coming in An Another Hour, we're Busting your door down! I-It's not like A Care about you that Much the others are Just worried.

Y/n: Time to Gather up the crew, it's time to ship out Bink's Brew, wave Goodbye, but don't you cry, our memories remain...  Our Days are Just a Passing dream, everlasting through they seem, Beneath the Moon, we'll meet again, the wind's our Lulluby... Yohoho Yohohoho... Yohoho... Yohoho- (Sobbing) I'm Just A Solo... You and Me Brook...

Just then A Call Came in.

Y/n: Hello?

 on the other side of the Call was your best Friend Math.

Math: Hey Bro, you doing good?

Y/n: I'm depressed.

Math: Really? Damn, I've been in America. How Many confessions that failed is it this time?

Y/n: I actually got A Girlfriend...

Math: Dude really!? (Turns to You the reader) I always had Faith in Him, but why is he depressed? He always hoped for this.

Y/n: I lost her...

Math: Huh?

Y/n: She Just broke up with me... I Lost my Beloved...

Math: WHAT!? Let me get back to you!

He then hung up the Phone!

Math: Looks Like it's time for A True Hero! I'M COMING FOR YOU BEST BUDDY!

He then Jumped into A Phone Booth and changed into his school Uniform as he then ran and got onto the first Plane to Japan, flew over, got into A Taxi, and he then rode over to your house!

Math: I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN! SO SAYS YOUR BEST BUDDY!

He then busted the door down and ran up to your room which he slammed the door Open and Grabbed you!

Math: DUDE, ARE YOU OKAY!?

Y/n: Dude, it's been 5 minutes...

Math: Yeah, I Know my fastest time yet. Look You shouldn't give up!!

Y/n: Why can't I...

Math: Why can't you- WHY CAN'T YOU!? DUDE! YOU NEVER GAVE UP! 100 TIMES AND YOU NEVER GAVE UP! Who was the Man who never Gave Up?

Y/n: I am...

Math: And who is going to get His girl Back?

Y/n: I am!

Math: And who... Um... Who... Er... WHO'S A LOVABLE LUG WITH ROUND GLASSES WHO LOVES HIS GIRL MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!

Y/n: I AM!!