A Date with the "A.I." Girl!

You had Just told Nano that you would never give up on her and she stood there watching on.

Nano: I see. That does not concern M-

Y/n: I Know you want to end this love once and for all Eiai-San. The Idea of Receiving A Constant Stream of love from me Just spells inconvinence for you right?

She then remembered how she tried to write Pi Over and over again The previous night.

Y/n: So In order for me to Put my foot down and Lay this Love to rest as well even if I don't think that's Possible for me to do but Anyway Can we at least Take one day to go on A Date.

Nano: That is-

Y/n: I Know it might be Insignificant for you but for me that's one day is Crucial. Just one day if you're willing to go out with me for one day Then I Promise I'll give on you once and for all!

A Few Days Later...

You were now standing at an Amusement Park waiting for Nano to Arrive.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Now that I think about this is My First date ever!

Nano: Thank you for waiting.

She stood there dressed up in A White shirt, A Jacket, and Black Jeans with her Hair Tied up in A Ponytail.

Y/n: Eiai-San! (Thoughts) Such Bliss!!!

Nano: Are you sick? Shall we go home?

Y/n: We're not leaving yet! Can you be so obsessed with Max Efficiency!? (Thoughts) My Mission for Today is to get Eiai-san to have some fun! I need to get it through her head that having A Pleasant time with someone you Like as well as Love itself are both significant!

You then Took her on A Carousel.

Nano: Why is there A Horseback riding Machine in an Amusement Park?

Y/n: It's not really meant for that.

Nano: An Instant Camera?

Y/n: Oh, You Know what this is? I've loved this Kind of thing ever since I was young!

Nano: It's A Worthless Camera if you Lose the Photo, you lose all records of it because it doesn't save any negatives or data, Incomprehensible.

Y/n: Some Real Harsh Criticism you got there! A-Anyway here! Say cheese!

Nano: Cheese? What does Cheese have to do with anything?

You then took her to A Haunted House.

Nano: Ghosts and monsters are Unscientific beings. They do not exist.

Y/n: I'm sure they'd be upset to gear you say that. You Know if they did exist.

Just then A Zombie Jumped out of nowhere.

Zombie: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n:

Nano: Look Carefully that's A Living Human Being. Humans. They're all Humans. What are you getting so worked up about? They're all Human.

Y/n: Who Wouldn't get Goosebumps like this even if they are Humans!!?

Nano: In the end only Humans inside. They should take the Haunted part out.

Y/n: That would Just be A House then.