Introducing Kusuri-Senpai!

You were back on the roof of the school where you were introducing Kusuri-Senpai to the others.

Y/n: ... And due to how things Panned out would you guys Mind welcoming Yakusen Kusuri-San as my newest girl-

Kusuri: Hey, Hey nice to Meetcha! The Name's Yakusen Kusuri Yep, yep!

Nano: Dating Additional People of the Opposite sex is Much more Efficient. Amazing.

Karane: He Ain't dating all of us Cuz he's Tryin to be Efficient or Anythin' Kay!?

Hakari: To Be Honest this feels like I'm Validating Y/n-Kun's Appeals. As his Girlfriend I feel so Proud.

Karane: Aah, Y'know I've heard 'bout this before. A Girls heart tends to beat faster around A Guy in their Popular phase or whatever... N-Not that I care or Anythin'!

Shizuka: "And what's more, It Matters not how many children have been added because he still gives out an Abundant amount of. There's nothing for me to fear!"

Y/n: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I LOVE YOU ALL GIRLS!

Karane: Would you quit crying Like That Franky guy!? We get you have A Heart! A-And it's not Like it makes me feel happier about myself or anything

Karane: Would you quit crying Like That Franky guy!? We get you have A Heart! A-And it's not Like it makes me feel happier about myself or anything... Well, Lets hear the rest of your Introduction, Kusuri.

Kusuri: Well, Kusuri, Really, Really, Really, Loves Drugs~ Yep~ Yep~

Karane: UM, ARE YOU SURE SHE'S OKAY!!?

Y/n: No Need to worry she said she hasn't done Meth Yet.

Karane: GEE, WHAT A CONVINCING WAY TO PUT OUR MINDS AT EASE!

Y/n: Oh she's actually A Third year and Our Senpai. She only looks this because of some drug She took.

Kusuri: Yep, Yep.

Karane: YOUR LIFE IS BASICALLY CONSUMBED BY DRUGS!

Kusuri: As A Way of Saying she wants to get Acquainted with you guys Today Kusuri made some new drugs as Presents. Yep, Yep! For you Karane This is A Boob Enhancement Drug Yep. Yep!

Karane:

Kusuri: Huh? You don't want it? Th-Then how about the Be more Honest with yourself drug? Or the become More feminine drug!

Karane:

.... Where did you even get that Kind of Information bout Me Huh!??

Kusuri: From Y/n, Yep, Yep.

She then did this to you...