The Lie Detecting Witch Trail!

You were Lying on the ground Paralyzed by what Happened Just Like Luffy when Ace Died but suddenly something overrides your system when you saw Hahari!

You both felt the Shock.

The 29-year-old Hahari who was 13 when the Father of her daughter passed away this was her first palpitation of Love in nearly 16 years. However she had experienced this forbidden impulse before where she became Infatuated to the Point that she became blind to everything and her Life has been tormented by this deep regret ever since, Hahari now Facing this Impulse that one could also call "Fate".

Hahari: Y/N-CHAN PLEASE GO OUT WITH  MEEEE~!!!

Y/n: ... Um I mean-

Karane:

Hahari: D-D-Don't be Mistaken! That was A Joke! Just A Mom Joke! Ahem, Getting back o the Matter at Hand I will never accept the love between you and Hakari.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

You then Become Paralyzed like Luffy again.

Karane: GOD DAMNIT GET YA SELF TOGETHER Y/N! Look Y/n can't say this right now but we all know he will never give up either! He will bring her happiness! He says so constantly!

Just then A Chair was Brought in.

Hahari: This is A Lie Detector Machine I specially Ordered and It will detect the tiniest Lie, and I shall Have Y/n-Kun test it to see if he truly Loves My Daughter.

Y/n: Aaahh...

Karane: Y/N! SNAP OUT OF IT!

Y/n: W-What... Aaaagh... If it's Rigged... How Ack... Can we trust it...

Hahari: I suppose that is True, well then Inda-San would you Kindly take A Seat on the Lie Detector?

Karane: WHAT!? WHY ME!?

Hahari: We wouldn't be able to prove its trustworthiness using people from our side wouldn't you Agree?

Karane: I-It's not like I'm doing this for You Y/n-Kun!!

Hahari: What is your Cup Size?

Karane: DO YOU HAVE SOMETHIN GROWIN IN YOUR HEAD HUH!? SOME MORE OF THOSE FLOWERS!?

Hahari: If it's not A question of Obvious Truth or lies it would be meaningless.

Karane: COME ON AT LEAST GIMME SOME CHOICES HERE!!

Hahari: That's enough to answer promptly. This Isn't A Game.

Karane: I-I'm A B Cup Bordering on C!

Lie Detector:

Karane: I'M A B! JUST A BE OKAY!?

Hahari: There is still A Bit of a Lie.

Karane: I'M A B THAT'S BORDER LINING ON A YA CRAPPY MACHINE!!!

She then ends up beating up.

Karane: Hmph! That's what happens when I get serious.

Hahari: Well then for the next question. Do you Like Y/n-Kun?