Shizuka's is Too Pure!

Back on the School Roof, The girls stood on top of the school as Karane was about ready to tell Shizuka off for something only she knew.

Karane: Just A Sec Yoshimoto What's your deal Huh!? YER HOLDIN BACK BECAUSE OF US AINT'CHA!?

Shizuka: "That is-"

Karane: Y'think I can't tell!? Yer the only one who didn't try to approach Y/n at all Today!! I know Y wanted to touch him more with all that Tickling, You Just Poked him!! Why ain't  Ya even trying Huh!?

Hakari: Maybe it's because you come on too strong Karane-San? You do tend to raise your voice out of nowhere like what You're doing right now.

Y/n: SAY, WHAAAT!? TELL ME WHEN HAVE I EVER RAISED MY VOICE!? HUH!!!?

Shizuka: "Both of you have been Long-time lover's Y/n-Kun. I do not wish to interfere for I am but someone who only Just Joined...

Karane: Hmph! I Figured That'd be the Case, BUT YOU'RE HIS GIRLFRIEND NOW!! YOU'RE NOT JUST SOME GIRL THAT Y/N'S CHEATING ON US WITH! SO DON'T GOTTA HOLD YERSELF BACK! ALL I SEE IS SOMEONE WHOS FULL OF DOUBT AND ISN'T A SAYING A WORD OF WHAT SHE WANTS AND IT'S PISSING ME OFF! YOU ARE HIS GIRLFRIEND SO ACT LIKE IT!

Hakari: Are you really in any Position to say that? You're the least honest about your feelings here...

Karane: SHADDUP! YOU'VE BEEN TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME FOR SOME TIME Y'NOW!!

Shizuka: "You're right my Apologies.

Karane: FOR REAL! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! WHO WOULDN'T GET MAD WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THAT YO YOUR FACE!? THROW SOME SHADE, TALK SOME SMACK, ANYTHING! OKAY!?

Hakari: You'd get mad even if she did Talk back though/

Karane: Okay You've got some nerve! Y'really wanna see my angry, Eh?

Hakari: Aren't you already angry?

Karane/Hakari:

A/n: 0:08-End. Also Karane is the Hulk Guy and Hakari is the other guy.

Karane: Ya Kidding right?

Hakari: Yeah, But still You're still angry all of the time.

Shizuka: "If that is the case then allow me to speak the Truth. The Truth is... I am... Absolutely Terrified"

Karane: Huh Am I really that Scary...?

Hakari: I'm surprised your so concerned about that.

Shizuka:" It was not what It seemed! What I meant by that was Hanazono-San is delightful, well mannered, and someone of exemplary conduct and on top of all that someone with A Captivating Feminine Figure, Ina-San is A Beauty with eye catching features and above all else someone with A Commanding demeanor. Because You are both such wonderful women Nothing terrifies me more than the thought of being compared to you two by Y/n-Kun if I were to behave in the same Manor.

Hakari/Karane: (Thoughts) SHE'S JUST THE SWEETEST LITTLE THING!!!

Shizuka: "I am but Plaine Loathsome and Have a Body resembling A Child. My personality is simply timid and Gloomy. Compared to the two of you the difference cannot be clearer.