CHAPTER 2

KRIS POV:
What...is this place? It...looks weird...yet nice.

I start walking around. It seems, there's a black liquid. It's...still...so...dark...
I try to let myself feel better by playing around with the fluffy grey clouds. It reminds me...of Asriel. Even though he...

"Mom?"
"Yes, Kris?"
"What happened to Asriel? I thought he was coming this weekend."
"Oh, well, uh, Asriel...you wouldn't mind if he had to study a lot for this university, would you?"
"Uh, yeah! Even if that means I won't see him..."
1 HR LATER
"What will I tell him? He'll never come back after that...accident..."
"M-mom?"
"Oh, Kris! You didn't hear anything, did you?"
"He's...not coming back?"
"..."

"HEY! BACK OFF! DON'T MOVE OR I'LL-"
!
"Oh. It's just you."
"Nice entrance."
"Don't scare me like that! Next time I'll rip off your head."

"Lead the way."
"Wha- All of the sudden I'm the leader?"
Me: They are the main character, so uh...
"Screw it I'm running."

Sigh...

As I catch up to her, I see someone lurking in the shadows...
"Yeah, so there's some guy waving to us."
"Ho-ho!"
"And now I want to kill them."
Two spades come flying at me.
"Kris, run!"
Toriel had taught me how to dodge projectiles. Quite well, actually. None of the bullies can ever hit me.
After falling down yet another drop, I find Susie staring at...some sort of castle.
*You feel you shouldn't go towards it, yet it gives an aura of welcome. The fountain comes from above and fills the land with dark.
"A castle? What the heck is a castle doing hear in the middle of a supply closet?"
"Greetings, heroes!"
Asriel?
FFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
"Let's pretend we're superheroes! I've got my Chaos Buster and my Chaos Saber!"
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND FLASHHHHHHHHHHHHHBACKKKKKKKKKK
"Who's there?!"
"Do not worry, I am not your enemy. Please come closer."

A hooded figure stands in the middle of a brick room.
"I am the prince of this kingdom, the kingdom of darkness. Kris...Susie...legend has it that two lighteners will be our savior. I think...it is you. Will you hear my tale?"
"...yes."
Some lore later...

"Kris, Susie...thank you for listening to my long tale. I think you are the heroes form the legend. You have the courage to save the world."
"Uhhh, nah."
"Wh-wha?"
"Me? Some kind of hero or something? You got the wrong person."
"But, Susie, the world will-"
"So what? It might be cool. Anyway, Kris, you can play pretend with this weirdo, but I'm going-"

LANCER COMES IN WITH EPIC EXPLOSION (forgive me for skipping dialougue)

"It's me. The BAD GUY. You wanna seal the fountain, don't ya? And, still picturing you guys as clowns- save the world from eternal darkness?"
"Eh."
"Don't try to deny it! We both know you'll go east, It's your only way home! But, I, LANCER, won't let you go there! And I've got a flawless two step plan to ensure it. Step one. I thrash you. Step two. You lose!

"Hm. Nice plan."
"Really?"
"Yeah, actually...mind if we use it on YOU INSTEAD?"

Oh god...I've...never really been in a fight before...there's a knife, and a button that says act...warning?
*You warned Lancer about Susie's attack. Lancer went on guard.
Oh good! Maybe we won't need to kill everybody, just like what mom said!
"FUCKING DIE ALREADY!"
"Wait, I'm out of fuel!"
"...isn't that just a regular bike on fire?"
"H-hey! It doesn't matter! Cya later, clowns!"
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

507 words