CHAPTER 11

Ralsei's POV

"Heheheh...you poor Lightners, we were told to keep you imprisoned for eternity...too bad! Would have loved to see you guys punished!! Hahaha!"
"Ow...are you okay, Kris?"
"It's...so...dark."
"Well this is a fine how do you do, isn't it, Kris? Imprisoned for eternity...that sounds like a long time...and Susie? Where's Susie? We have to find her, Kris, before she get's hurt! Or...hurts someone else. Maybe there's something we can use to escape! Eternities a long time, isn't it, Kr"
"Get out."
Kris collapsed onto their knees while clutching their chest.
"Get out where?"
"Get out."
"Who...are you talking to?"
"Get out GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT"
"Kris, are you okay?"
"GET OUT...OF ME..."

KRIS POV

"Greetings."
"Don't hurt me and my friends...we have a life here."
"I am PLAYER."
Me: WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH THERE DIDN'T I KILL YOU LAST TIME?
"Why, you did this to yourself."
"Wait, but I haven't even written the script for you ye-"
"Silence. And Kris...who said I was going to hurt your friends?"
"So...you won't?"
"I am going to hurt EVERYONE. I'll tear everyone to shreds. I am what controls the inner you. Not you, Kris, but the person possessing you. Their name...is Vessel."
"Don't...don't you fucking dare-"
"Oh, spare me the heroics. I don't just live in Dark World...I can come up to your world as well."
"Who are you really?"
"I am what people call The Roaring Knight. I am the prince of this world. Don't worry, my little, monarch, my plan isn't regicide. It's going to be SO much more interesting. Something better than regicide? Heh, that's a wonderful idea! Too bad you'll be DEAD when I'm done."

"Kris. Kris? KRIS!"
"R-ralsei?"
"You were...crying..."
"Did I scare you? I'm sorry."
I hug Ralsei tightly. I can see him blushing a little under his robe.
"Ralsei...I don't want to let go..."
"Kris...are you ok? You're not acting normally..."
"I'm...just a little scared of the dark. Not the things in the dark. Just the darkness. It's...overpowering..."
Me: Aah fuck we're doing Omori all over again
Player: SHUT UP DIDN'T I KILL YOU LIKE 500 TIMES
BUTT N E weyz

"Do you want me to bake you a cake? After we seal the fountain..."
"That's *sniff* that's ok, Ralsei. You can do that later. You've never worked this hard before, have you?"
"Well...I...I've never had friends before."
"You're working way too hard for your friends. Take a break. Self-care's important."
"What if they leave me? What if they decide I'm a burden? What if-"
"Shh...you're great at being a friend. The best, even. We already like you. Do you really need to satisfy everybody's wants?"
"I...I get it. I just want to fulfil the prophecy. All the stories I've been told since I was a little kid... (See what I did there times two)"
"Well, uh, since we're prisoners...want some moss? I found it in a corner."
"Wow, Kris. After three minutes and you're eating moss."
"What? Life cannot exist without consuming. Even the moss drinks water. I am simply repeating the circle of life. Also they taste like green beans."
"Well, uh, I was glad to meet-"
"HEY! CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP?"

"Susie?"
"Seriously though, I'm outta my cell. I sweet-talked the warden into giving me the keys."
"Woah! How did you do it?"
"I, uh....invited....him to the trashcan. Anyway now there's a puzzle in the way."
"Solve it, Susie!"
"Uh...I...don't know how. How about we just sit tight and wait for Lancer? He lives in the castle, he's bound to come save us."
"...why don't Kris and I help you solve the puzzle?"
"Look, I don't NEED your help...but...uh, if you said what to do, out loud, y'know, I wouldn't stop you."
"Proceed."
TAKE TWO I'M SORRY NOELLE

"...thanks for helping Susie over there. She appreciates it...Kris, are you worried about Susie?"
"...A little."
"Well, regardless of how you feel, I don't think it would hurt to take a moment and close your eyes, think what she's doing right now..."
Woah I'm a spectator!
*some brutally murdering a spade later*

"So that's why, OK, Kris?"
The door suddenly opens.
"...hey."
"Susie! You came to save us! I knew you had the heart of a hero, Susie!"
"Yeah, yeah, don't push your luck. Wait, Kris, is that MOSS?! No fair! What the hell?"
"Oh, yeah, I saved some 'cause Ralsei didn't like being a prisoner."
"Ooh, gimme!"
"Kris, is this...normal?"
"Yeah, pretty much. I'll tell you again, they taste like green beans."