CHAPTER 14

KRIS POV
"H...huh? The unused classroom...how'd it get here?"
"It's...it's all the stuff in dark world."
"Hey, Kris. What...what just happened? Like, that wasn't a dream or anything, right?"
"I...don't know."
"...Anyway, as I was SAYING, let's just tell Alyphys we couldn't find any chalk."
Everything in dark world was here. Puzzles, the checker board, the legos, the cards...
"Man, the suns already setting...everyone else must have gone home by now. Guess Alphys'll know better than to to ask US next time."
"Do...you still wanna go in there?"
"Kris...let's go in there tomorow, okay?"
My cell phone rings and I check to see 591 missed calls from Toriel, along with some very, er, threatening text messages such as "KRIS IF YOU DON'T COME BACK HERE YOU DON'T GET ANY PIE" and "I'VE BEEN RINGING YOU 591 TIMES I'M GOING TO PUNISH YOU"
*writer is laughing about the word punish. Kris slaps them in the face, telling them that "SHE'S MY FUCKING MOM"

TAKE TWO IS SPONSERED BY INTRUSIVE AND DIRTY THOUGHTS

"Kris! Finally! This is the 592nd time I've called you! I sat in the car waiting for you after school for half an hour!"
"Sorry, Mom..."
"Kris, I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you."
Take out slipper
"LONG RANGE LANCER SLIPPER SNIPER RIFLE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
TAKE THREE

"But mom! I made friends!"
"...you were spending time with...a friend? Kris...I will make an exception this time. You can continue your adventures a little longer. But when you return home...you are going to have to go to bed early."
"Oh no. How could this ever be. There's nothing to do at home. It is so bad that I have to go to bed early."
"Kris, watch your tone. See you soon, honey."

This was more of a transition than a chapter

Smorgasboard

279 words