CHAPTER 3

KRIS POV
"Hello everyone. I'm Ralsei. Kris...Susie...it's ever so wonderful to meet you! I'm certain we're going to become great friends, and..."
"Best way to leave is East, right?"
"Yes! That's where we'll"
"Nice. See ya at school, Kris."

"Uhh, I suppose it's just us then...Kris, I'm a prince, but um, I don't really have any royal subjects...I've just been here waiting...um...my whole life for you two to arrive. So, I'm really happy to meet you. I hope we can be good friends, Kris!"
"Ralsei...you remind me of..."
FLASHHHHHHHHHHHBACKKKKKKKKKKKK
"Howdy! I've been waiting for someone to play with. I hope we can be good friends, Kris!"
"Of who?"
"N-nevermind. Let's go find Susie. She's probably going southeast."
"Ok. Lead the way, Kris!

*...the power of fluffy boys shines within you.
"...ok? Oh, look! It's the training dummy! Now seems like a great chance to prepare for the enemies ahead. Would you like me to teach you how to fight?"
"...fight?"
"Don't worry, we won't fight with fists!"
*Fight slash sound*
"See that red heart? That's your SOUL, the very culmination of your being!"
Shifts into flowey
"TIME TO DIE"

TAKE TWO:
Within, it hold your WILL...your COMPASSION... and the FATE of the world. If it gets hit,  you and your friends will lose HP. If everyone's HP reaches 0, we'll lose the battle. So, please take care to avoid the enemies' attack. Try dodging!"
I easily dodge the incoming bullets.
"You're a natural, Kris!"
"Th-thanks, my mom taught me how."
"Anyhow, after the enemy attacks, it's our turn, Kris! First, I'll teach you how to FIGHT. Though FIGHTing is unnecessary in this world, there's no reason not to learn! Let's try!"
N-no...
"Please...don't make me..."
*You hug Ralsei
"K...Kris?! Umm, I don't think...this is what you're supposed to be doing."
"I don't want to fight..."
*You hug Ralsei.
"Kris...are you trying...to...um...ask me to give you a tutorial on hugging? (I wouldn't mind that,  of course!)"
"I just...let me SPARE. Let me SPARE another life."
*You hug the dummy.

"Huh...? Kris, you'd rather hug it out than fight? You know what, it's fine! We don't need to fight! Ok, next let's try defending. Simply defending and the enemy's attack will hurt less. Not only that, but you'll gain TP! Feel the energy flow through you!"
*Seems like a shield conveniently appears.
"Great job, Kris! Now that you've gathered TP, how about spending that TP on one of my spells? If you had, um, hit the enemy, it'd be tired by now. In that case, we use my PACIFY spell on it! It'll fall asleep and we'll win peacefully!"
"Really? Do that!"
"Great, Kris! We would have won the battle by now! Now I have just a little more to teach you!"
"Remember when you hugged the dummy! Because of that, it's name turned yellow! Let's try sparing!"
X
*Kris spared the dummy.
"Great job, Kris! That'd be the end of a real battle! I'm really happy I had the chance to teach you, Kris! Also, I wrote it down on a manual, if you ever forget!"

"Th-thank you?"
"Your welcome! Remember, your choices matter. And that we should continue sparing...or...we might not be able to get the happy ending we want..."
"..."
"Oh! I'm sorry, Kris, was that too much?"
"I can handle it."
"Kris, I knew you were the hero the moment I saw you. Let's go, alright?