𝟎 ; 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

! AU !

"Maybe in this world, we could be together."

Cast upon a thousand moons, a figure of you and I. And although I might've been foolish before, I think I see it now. The blatant reality that strings our fate together. You were what I've been searching for in every life I've ever lived.

As our heartstrings begin to thread with each other, a revelation unravels itself within the depths of my heart which remained shallow for all the years before. A blossoming river begins to flow inside my soul of grim.

Now, I might be the protagonist, but who am I without my reader? Kim Dokja, one who has strived to read my tale for it was all he has ever known. I want to turn his blurred fantasies into a reality of pure passion and aeonian grace.

There was a time I felt hollow, and robbed. An intoxicating mist once bewitched me and I fell prey to the sickening feeling. It stung me. The harsh, devastating air filled my lungs pleading for recovery. As I lay lost, there was only one thing I could imagine calling for.

And that was your name, Dokja. In my helpless state, I wailed and cried out for you. You; just a simple reader who followed me everywhere I went. I called for you. Only when I fell into this deadly trance, did I realise what you truly mean to me.
You were nothing special to me at first. But now, I can't imagine a future without even the vague essence of your presence. I can never picture the rest of my helpless life without you. Dokja, you. My reader, my dokja. (Dokja - reader).

Truly, I found a solemn peace within you. Inside your embrace only do I find satisfaction and relief. My nights are empty and my days are meaningless without even a brief thought of you. With you, and with you alone, can I pursue a path to my longed glory.

>> End of Prologue <<