𝟐 ; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡

>> KDJ POV <<

"Where are we even going?" Han Sooyoung yelled. She was really like a child.

"Shut up. It's a walk," I muttered. "There's no destination."

Sooyoung watched me with a disgruntled expression. "So you still choose to act philosophical? You actually only spew bullshit from that mouth of yours."

I hit her head with ease thanks to her short height.

Han Sooyoung and I crossed paths on the afternoon streets by coincidence. From then, we decided to stroll together. But she was throwing a tantrum like a little kid.

"You chose to walk with me. Don't insult my words."
Sooyoung was taken aback by my response and gasped dramatically.

"You dragged me along!"
I ignored her whining and pulled out my cellphone from my coat.

I turned it on and the illuminated screen caught Sooyoung's attention.

I had messaged Junghyeok several times last night. He didn't even answer his calls, which worried me further. It's not like him to ignore me.

I grew paranoid by daytime and decided to visit him once out of concern. That's when I ran into Sooyoung on the streets.

I brought her with me so it'd be less awkward to see Junghyeok. However, I didn't tell her we were actually going to meet him.

"Oh. You were messaging that guy," she leaned into the screen. "I did too. He didn't reply."
So it wasn't just me who he ignored. Then this visit to him was important.

As we walked, we took a turn and continued on Junghyeok's street. As expected, Sooyoung noticed this and elbowed me.

"Why here?! What if that guy comes out?"
"That's better. I wouldn't have to walk a long way."

Sooyoung took a moment to regain her composure and she watched me in horror.

"You lousy bastard...we're going to meet him?!" she punched me in my side was we walked.
"Aren't you even slightly worried about him?" I questioned.
"No."

I lowered my eyebrows, but then realised this was Han Sooyoung. Despite her cold response, she was worried too.
A few minutes later we arrived in front of large gates.
"We're here."

. . .