𝟏 ; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

>> YJH POV <<

I prefer practicing the arts of solitude and pursuing a fate alone. Once you realise it, it's more than just a simple ideology. It's a statement which begins to frame your course of action, just like it has done to mine. Molding my decisions, carving them into what it believes is best. This seemingly foolish way of living is the only true way of living. Fighting for oneself alone, isolated and uninterrupted. It begins to take a hold on you, until you cannot see past it again. Is solitude a bad thing, however?

>>  <<

More nights have passed. Junghyeok, once numb to all around him, began to grow a passion for Kim Dokja. He didn't call it love, perhaps it was too early for that.

Early? he shook. Despite knowing each other for a considerable while— Junghyeok couldn't fully accept what he felt.

But then again, time doesn't define a relation with a person. It's what you experience in those moments that forms a bind. And when it comes to experience...

We've seen everything together.
Life and death. Losing and winning.

His suffocated head spiralled as he reached for the wine bottle across the table.

The environment reflected Junghyeok's state for the past few days.
Discarded sheets and clothes lay scattered across his floor, and there were remnants of unattended spills. Stained curtains which isolated him from the outside world covered all his windows. There was no way for natural light to enter.

This is how Junghyeok coped with his restless emotions for the last week. Bottled up senses of resent and uncertain passion swelled inside his heart.

Another deep sigh and Junghyeok relentlessly swallowed the alcohol with closed eyes.

Kim Dokja. I will find you.
Find?
No. I will make you mine.
...
Another large sip. Just like that, Junghyeok finished a few bottles and passed out on the countertop.
Perhaps, Kim Dokja would appear in his dreams too.

. . .

Alleged Love Adrift  // 𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐊 // 𝐎𝐑𝐕On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara