𝐒𝐲𝐳𝐲𝐠𝐲- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈

>> HSY POV <<

It was a lonely walk. Despite Yoo Sangah clinging to me the entire time, I felt slightly disturbed.

My heart seemed to be shifted slightly. I wasn't entirely sure why, however. It was a decaying feeling.

"Ah...you seem to be thinking of something. Is it perhaps of those two?" Sangah pat my head.

We walked through the darkened city of Seoul together. The streets seemed unfamiliar at midnight.

"I'm fine. I'm okay. I'm Han Sooyoung, the real power of Kim Dokja's Company. Why would I not be fine?"

Sangah held my hand. "Oh, Sooyoung. You are terrible at hiding your feelings." She laughed weakly. "You know, I met you as a stubborn, short-tempered woman. But you've grown on me. And it's easy to tell what you feel."

I was silent. It was true, at least for Sangah. But the truth was, I didn't know why I was upset. Was it because of Dokja leaving like that? Why did that idiot bother me so much?

It was just a new, unrecognisable sensation that creeped into my skin.
"I honestly don't know. I can't tell what's bothering me. But, I hope Dokja is okay. Should I call him?"

Yoo Sangah shook her head. "It's okay. He'll come around eventually. Don't worry so much, alright?"

I nodded.

***

>> KDJ POV <<

The room fell silent.

He definitely heard me, but he didn't speak.

"Hey. Answer me," I persisted.
He didn't even move a finger. As if he was held in place, even his breaths didn't shake through his throat.

Yoo Junghyeok lowered his eyes and they met mine.
"Yes. I'll be your boyfriend."

I couldn't resist the smile.
An unthinkable situation revealed itself inside the room. Something which ordinary 'companions' wouldn't do. Yes, as time passed we have changed too. We were more than companions.
We were lovers.

Yoo Junghyeok was still confused, however.
"I don't understand you. You ran away from me, you yelled at me and then you asked me be your boyfriend. Is there more to this than I see?"

I quickly shook my head. "No, it's my fault," It was time to clear the misunderstanding. "I did it with you that night yet I was stubborn. And then, I guess I was confused and overwhelmed, so I left the restaurant because I was tired of you. I didn't want to see you."

"Ouch."

I sighed. "You're right. I'm sorry."

Yoo Junghyeok held his chin and grinned at me.
"So, what do you want to do first, boyfriend?"

. . .