𝟏𝟓 ; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 (!)

contains a different theme than usual ! ⚠️
slight smut (?)

>> KDJ POV <<

No, no...
How did we get into this position?

I tightly gripped the duvet. Junghyeok began to hold the back of my head with all the power he had in his fists.

It was slightly embarrassing. It was just a simple kiss? But now his body was over mine; my bare chest feeling his.

My breathless moans melted in the warm air. Junghyeok moved his mouth from my neck to my lower body. I flinched.

Everything felt right; yet in a way, it was surely wrong. My body couldn't help but react to each and every one of Junghyeok's touch.

Again, he opened his mouth and drove it around my waist. He welcomed my body sensually.

My legs unknowingly opened, yet they slightly shook in anticipation.
Through the small slit of the curtains, I could see the city lights watch over us.

I let out more helpless moans as Junghyeok began to rub my thigh carelessly.
It's like he knew right where to get to me.

His fingers ran down my body and his tongue didn't miss a spot. Everywhere, so fast and so well...
I really, really did like it.

Eventually, I was fully naked under Junghyeok. My face flushed red as I imagined what would happen next.

He was quick. It barely gave me time to keep up with his movements, barely time to react...

But when I did, my back shot up and I twitched.
Ehh! Nn..

"Ahh..you..."

I wanted more.

Junghyeok's breath was hot and it ran across my bare skin. I felt completely exposed to the world.

Then he did it again. A strong kiss, our mouths violently embracing and tongues clashing. Ah, I couldn't take more of this and I felt my eyes grow teary.

"I don't understand," he wiped my eyes. "Why do you cry?"

Junghyeok's voice was soft, like a blanket had been neatly set upon his words. Gentle, controlled. It was different from his usual self.

"I'm not...it's just..."

No. An emotion that settled inside me so deep, that it couldn't possibly relay itself into comprehensive sentences. A feeling which wasn't meant to be spoken.

Soft...his skin was soft. The air, what I felt around me was soft.

Ah...it's...
My life; like it had been suddenly softened.
All so suddenly, by this man, single-handedly.

Then, at the corner of my slowly-closing eye, I noticed Junghyeok removing his belt.

"Kim Dokja," he said. "Help me recover."

. . .