𝟏𝟑 ; 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐥

note: thank you for your comments, it's the only thing keeping me motivated ! 🚉 🌌

.  .  .

>> HSY POV <<

I quickly shut my apartment door behind me and exhaled harshly.
I leaned my back on it and began to nervously sink to the ground. How did this even happen?

My hands shook as I held my head tightly. I wondered how I got into this position. Then, at that moment, the shrill voices of the men were heard from outside.

Their weapons clanked violently. They sounded bewildered that I had suddenly vanished.
Fuck, if only I had just walked with 'them'...

It was quite a story. Junghyeok and Dokja went home together as I insisted to return to my apartment alone. However I had other business.

"Come out, rascal! How long will you hide?"
"She couldn't have gone far. Once we find her, boss— let me teach her a lesson. My way."
"Oh, quiet," they laughed.

My expression changed as I sat behind my door. Disgusting creeps. Although, my heart laughed along with them. It would be an easy fight.
But...I couldn't let that happen. If the police found the scene, I'd be in trouble.

Anyway, I was the one who was wrong here; in legal circumstances.

I rummaged through my bag to see if I had anything.
A worn out hair tie.
Discarded receipts.
A gun.
Ah, my cellphone.

If I couldn't deal with these guys, I could call someone who could.

"Hey, little girl! Return everything you took and we'll go easy on you."
I heard their voices call for me in almost desperate tones.

I moved my eyes towards the floor and grinned.
I had taken a few of their things, and I had no intention of returning them.
What? It's not that much of a crime. These men have done worse things.

I looked at the things I had taken and turned on my cellphone. My finger hesitated as I found the contact 'Yoo Junghyeok'. Should I call him? I swiped further down and found 'Kim Dokja'.
Him?

I shook my head. Those two were probably busy and tired. I didn't want to bother them again.
Instead, I scrolled further down and smiled at the name.

I pressed it and heard the phone dialling.

"Sooyoung?" the voice said.

. . .