𝟗 ; 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

>> YJH POV<<

After speaking with Lee Seolhwa, my heart was deeply shaken.

The world will keep moving.

Kim Dokja will also keep moving.

Do it while you still can.

I looked back at these words which played in my head. Hence, I wanted to spend the most time with him.

We stepped past the gates and walked into the vacant elevator together.
Dokja's eyes shifted to me as the doors closed. "Yoo Junghyeok,"

'Going up.'

The doors fully closed and I returned the gaze. "Kim Dokja."
Kim Dokja hesitated to respond again. "Why don't you..."
He paused.

"Hm?"

"Why don't you come inside, instead?" he nervously asked, gripping his own forearm.
At first, I wondered what he meant.

"Okay," I replied, absentmindedly. He invited me inside his house; which wasn't new. But I didn't expect it.

'15th Floor. Doors opening.'

The silver doors slowly began to creak open as we reached Kim Dokja's floor.

A few short steps and we reached his apartment. The door was wide and Kim Dokja's keys clicked inside the keyhole. In a short moment, the brown door welcomingly opened.

I remembered the first time I came into his house. It was months ago, but that time still remained vivid in my head. As I began to recall old memories, a pounding developed in my forehead.

"Fuck," I groaned. I stopped after I walked past his doorstep and inside the wide hall. I couldn't walk well. My mental state was still deteriorating. I grabbed the edge of a wall and looked down desperately.

"Yoo Junghyeok!" Kim Dokja turned around in an instant and held me. "What's wrong? Can you hear me?"

I exhaled sharply and my vision began to shake; like a fast-spinning disc was placed under my feet.
"Kim Dokja," I mumbled. He watched me with anxious eyes.

I attempted to finish my sentence, but my headache only worsened by the moment.
"Yoo Junghyeok, you bastard! Talk to me!"

Kim Dokja violently shook me in aim to awaken my dying mind. I looked into his deepened worry-filled eyes before suddenly,
The world hushed itself and all I saw was a darkness surround me.

. . .