𝟏𝟔 ; 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞

>> Narrator <<

Uweeooo!

The tall man collapsed to the ground like a broken doll.

Then, the other man from beside the apartment door raised his blade. But Yoo Sangah was faster.

Her fist acted quicker than the oblivious man. Her punch stung him terribly, and the man's eyes seemed to turn white.
"Erghh..." he fell on his back while clasping his stomach. The blade fell and made a loud sound.

Yoo Sangah wiped her forehead and adjusted her hair as she glared at the ground.
Seven unconscious men lay at her feet, yet Yoo Sangah's expression remained unchanged.

It was a familiar sight to her, after all.
She laughed emptily. It would be quite a refreshing sight to Heewon, she thought.
Terrible men.

Yoo Sangah dusted her sleeves and firmly pressed on Han Sooyoung's bell.

>> HSY POV <<

I knew it was her. I lifted myself from my floor and opened the door.

"Sangah! I—"

Without letting me speak first, Sangah held my waist and greeted me with a short kiss.

"That felt good, no?" she grinned.
I nodded, my face flushed.

Sangah touched my head and then her face stiffened.
"Now. Explain. What the hell were they doing here?"

I belatedly opened my mouth after a moment.
"I knew them from before. They had tried to touch me one day, so I promised I'd come back and do something to them," I looked down. "I took their things. They had fancy cigarettes and money on them. I went into their alleyway and knocked one of their guys out. I stole everything they had and they chased me here."

I felt almost proud of myself as I recited the story.
"Han Sooyoung..." Yoo Sangah sounded like she would scold me.
"I am so proud of you."

"Eh?"

"I will carve out their eyes. They tried to touch you?" Yoo Sangah squeezed her temples. "But, that was dangerous and reckless. You have to be careful from now onwards."

"Whatever." I turned away.

"I mean, I trust you're strong-willed and have tendencies to be direct. Although, imagine I'm not available one day," Sangah held my chin and looked at me dearly.
"My love. You are stubborn. But I'm only worried...hm?"

Her fingers ran gently across the side of my face.
It was an unexplainable feeling.

"Okay,"
That's all I said. But inside, I crumbled and she built me up again.

.  .  .