𝟐𝟒; 𝐒𝐲𝐳𝐲𝐠𝐲- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈

🪐 writer's note: Again, apologies for the long gap between publishing, I've been quite busy but here you go. Thank you for your patience! ^^

>>  KDJ POV (2) <<

My eyebrows lowered. "What are you doing here?"

Yoo Junghyeok's lip curved upwards awkwardly and he spoke in a low voice. "I left my coat here."

I scoffed at him.
"What the fuck do you think of yourself? Also, you're playing dumb on an insufferable level. So I'll cut your tongue off if you speak unnecessarily. Now, why are you here?"

"I was looking for you."
I clicked my tongue. "Looking for me? Like I'm some damsel in distress?"

Yoo Junghyeok was silent until he muttered.
"You could be my damsel,"

"Get out."

I dramatically pushed the door onto him, until his hand stopped it midway. "Kim Dokja, wait."

He paused before opening it entirely.
"I'm...I am..."

"You are...?"

"Kim Dokja, don't mock me," he coughed. "I'm sorry. I spoke nonsense and it has upset you. I acknowledge your agitation, but I want you to forget about what I've said in the restaurant."

It was refreshing. I laughed as I pulled Junghyeok inside, locking the door behind him.
"You are hopeless."

His eyes widened. "Hm?"

There wasn't a gap in the moments for him to understand— neither did i.

To his confused noise, I pulled on his collar and kissed him. Something shook inside me to see him so helpless, coming to my doorstep to look for me. It wasn't something the normal Junghyeok would do.

He exhaled. "What's wrong with you?"
"Yoo Junghyeok. Don't speak."

I placed my finger on his lip.
"You told me to forget about what you said in the restaurant."

Junghyeok held my waist subtly and took a moment to reply. "Yes, that's what I said. Why?"

Bastard. I wanted to really...just...
Something swirled inside me; as if my intestines began to rotate in imbalance. It taunted me and hit the side of my heart.

"I don't want to forget about it. In fact, I don't think you should, either."

Yoo Junghyeok brushed my face with his palm.
"Oh...I wish I understood you."
The fuck?

I slapped his hand. "What? Hey. Listen to me. I said don't speak."

He obeyed and stayed silent. I then belatedly opened my mouth.

"I want to make it real," I muttered. "Yoo Junghyeok. Be my boyfriend."

. . .