𝟏𝟕 ; 𝐀𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 (!)

📍 !! this chapter contains smut !!
!! skip if you'd like !! 📍

. . .

>> YJH POV <<

Another long breath.

I couldn't feel what Kim Dokja felt at this moment. But whatever it was, there was one common thought.

I watched Kim Dokja helplessly grab the sheets, as his crying face was buried inside the pillow.
Hmmm...mph..
..hngh....

..That common thought, was that we both wanted more.

I listened to each sound he made. In the dimmed room, our clothes lay fallen on the marble floor.

I rashly grabbed his waist and thrusted harder.
It was something I was unfamiliar with. Nothing could compare to this exhilarating rush I felt.

I watched Kim Dokja scream into the pillow, yet it was muffled. I could hear him sniffling.

I frowned. It wasn't as enticing as it should've been.

"Kim Dokja," I groaned. "Turn over. I go through this trouble just for you. Yet you hide your face from me."

I grabbed his neck and the position changed. Kim Dokja didn't speak, but he watched me with desperate eyes.

I watched his bare body as his eyes now faced me.
My heart throbbed. And something below me did, too.

I smirked and leaned into him, my dick reaching further inside Kim Dokja. I whispered.
"Oh, Kim Dokja. I've longed for this forever," I said. "I'm not leaving you anytime soon, so I need you to hold on."

Kim Dokja shut his eyes as tears sprung out. He blankly nodded but his toes clenched.

Maybe he was enjoying this more than I was?

I grinned and held his neck. "I want to hear you beg."

Kim Dokja opened his eyes in surprise. He hesitated at first. Yet, his desperate heart yearned for this. I heard his silent cry and waited for him to open his mouth.

Kim Dokja swallowed harshly. "Yes, please...I want...more,"

I belatedly heard him sniff harder, perhaps it pained. However to his words, I didn't slow down. Instead I moved more vigorously and watched his back shoot up suddenly.
Hnngh!

"Junghyeok.."

His words were muffled in my ears now. I was driven senseless by this overwhelming feeling.

I couldn't let go of this night. I needed him like this for all of eternity. Safe and laying in my reach.

My previously helpless condition began to melt into an unexplainable desire.
He was curing me. He didn't even know how.

Neither did I, however.
He just did.

Kim Dokja healed me.

. . .