𝟏𝟒 ; 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 (ysa x hsy)

🧡(contains ysa x hsy)💜

>> HSY POV (2)<<

"Yoo Sangah," I said, an unavoidable smile creeping onto my face.
I heard a scoff on the other line of the phone.
"What have you gotten into now?"

I missed her playful voice. "Why? Can't I simply call my beloved girlfriend whenever I want to?"

Yoo Sangah had exceptional combat skills and she had a laid-back life. Which means she could come rescue me whenever I needed.

Sangah was quiet but I could picture her grinning.
"Your apartment right? I'll be there. Tell me what happened afterwards."

I clenched my fists out of happiness.
"You're the best girlfriend."

"Stop calling me that, Sooyoung."

I couldn't help but smile when I heard her voice. Despite there being several men after my head right now, I took a moment to cherish her existence.

I finally developed the guts and whispered into the phone, "Yoo Sangah. I love you."

It didn't take her a long time to answer me.
"Han Sooyoung. I love you too. We're already dating, what is all this?"

I unknowingly started to twirl my hair with my index finger as I talked to her.

"Fucking girl! We're gonna kill you!
"We know you're here!"
I heard the men again and began to grow frustrated. Over all their screaming, I could barely hear Sangah's voice...

"I miss you. It's been a while since I've seen you," I pouted.
Yoo Sangah spoke instantly. "Oh, you're acting weird. Besides, when do you intend to tell Kim Dokja and Yoo Junghyeok?"

I frowned at her question. I had forgotten, but our relationship was a secret from those two.
I didn't know how they would take it.
Especially Dokja...

"We'll figure something out."

"I know we will."

There wasn't an initial connection with Yoo Sangah at the start. But as we were left alone together most of the times, she began to grow on me.
Then it seemed like a fleeting moment.
Our lips met before our hearts fully did.

"Han Sooyoung. Be safe. I'm on my way," Sangah declared.
I nodded, even though she couldn't see.

"Come quickly."

. . .