𝟐𝟓 ; 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐝

>> Narrator <<

"You are really stupid, you know? Actually, my fault for thinking you were clever." Shin Yoosung said these words and rolled her eyes.

Lee Gilyoung, who was hiding beside her gritted his teeth. "Hey! Shut up or they will hear you."

The two children hid behind a wall on the rooftop of a building complex. Across the wall was a woman and man speaking to each other intently.
It was Heewon and Hyunsung.

Yoosung held her shoulders. "Why are we spying like this, anyway? Are you that curious about them?"
Gilyoung scoffed. "You're lying if you say you aren't."

He then peeked across the wall and the figures of the two adults came into focus.

"...It is good to have you back." Heewon lightly spoke.
"I've missed you, Heewon."

The two embraced each other in a tight hug under the Sun's rays. It was a refreshing sight. The kids smiled weakly.

"They are made for each other." Yoosung sighed.
"I actually didn't think Heewon would be interested in men at the start..." Gilyoung was interrupted.

"Kids?"
Heewon's voice rang in their ears and the two children glanced at each other.

"Shit, let's get out of here."

***

Hyunsung stood with his arms crossed.
"I missed you guys,"

Heewon rolled her eyes. "Hey, don't encourage this. What were you two doing spying on us?"

Shin Yoosung's face turned red and she looked down in shame. Gilyoung panicked and pointed to Yoosung.
"It was her idea."

The bewildered Yoosung quickly looked up. "Wh-what?! No! You son of a bitch, this is why Dokja loves me more."

"He's known me for longer,"

"Haha, doesn't matter!" Yoosung attacked the boy by wrapping her hands around his neck and slamming him to the floor.
He gasped and tried to resist. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?"

Heewon observed the quick escalation of events and decided to say something.
"I know it's not the first time you've sneaked up on someone. Last time, you did it to Dokja and Yoo Junghyeok. And, well...now to us. Is it for the reason I'm thinking of?"

The children on the floor glanced at eachother.
"Yes."

. . .