𝟓 ; 𝐀𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

>> KDJ POV<<

"What's this, suddenly?"
Han Sooyoung looked at Junghyeok next.
"Hey. What do you say?"

Sooyoung was like this. She appeared to never bother about someone, nor be aware of someone's well-being. But within her, it meant everything.

After all, without her,
I wouldn't be standing here.

Junghyeok looked at Sooyoung in her desperate eyes and then glanced back at me.

I wish I knew what he was thinking, but I didn't have that special skill anymore. [...]

Han Sooyoung watched Junghyeok's conflicted state and added on.
"It will be fun. I promise. If anyone needs some time away from their house, it's you."

It was true, and perhaps Junghyeok began to realise it too.

"Okay."

* * *

The scent of roast meat and garlic enticed the crowds of the restaurant. The crowds; and Sooyoung.
But in her defence, she quickly added, "I heard the steak is good here."

A popular restaurant situated on Junghyeok's street. The atmosphere was busy and rushed, but according to Sooyoung, the food would make up for it.

"Steak is expensive. Can you afford it?"

"Junghyeok will pay."

We both looked at him at the same time.

"Don't drag me into this."

Sooyoung groaned in a displeased manner while the waiter approached. We all immediately recognised who she was.
The hair, the lips— it isn't possible to forget such a unique individual.

Junghyeok belatedly turned away from her gaze and his complexion significantly darkened.
"I don't want anything. You two can order."

I focused on Junghyeok while Sooyoung ordered. Honestly, she was the only one hungry here. The voices and distinctive sounds began to seem muffled as I watched Junghyeok.

He sat with his eyes lowered and left leg shaking continuously.
What happened to you, Yoo Junghyeok?

After the scenarios ended early, Junghyeok was at ease. There was nothing for him recklessly run into and nothing left for him to relive on and on again.

Then now what suddenly struck him?

After a few moments of observing him silently, I noticed the waitress slowly leave our table. However, we stayed quiet for a while, until Yoo Junghyeok stood up.

"I'll be back."

. . .

!AU!
Note : [...] Once the scenarios came to a sudden end, survivors lost all their skills/powers. Their combat power also reduced drastically but still remained.