CHAPTER 40: TRUST

Clio's POV

Vianca is sporting a brown one piece bikini with a sun hat, creating a hot yet classy vibe that made her extra alluring and just eye catching. Seriously, everything she wore makes her attractive and I can't get my eyes off of her. It's a torture not to stare at her beauty.

"Ma'am, you're drooling," I heard my daughter spoke kaya natauhan ako. I caught myself obviously staring at Vianca's direction.

I touched the side of my lips and realized Hyacinth is just playing with me. Natawa siya sa ginawa ko saka tumakbo sa direksyon ni Vianca. Hinabol ko si Hyacinth and she just ran faster. Nagtago siya sa likod ni Vianca, ako naman ay sinubukan siyang hulihin.

"No, stop!" She shouted while hiding on her mom's back, laughing out loud.

"Clio!" Awat sa'kin ni Vianca, pinipigilan niyang matawa pero hindi rin kaya. Gumuguhit ang ngiti sa maganda niyang mukha kaya hindi ako nagpaawat.

"Come here, little kid!" I threatened Hyacinth playfully.

Ayaw niyang umalis sa likod ni Vianca so I encircled my arms around Vianca's waist to get a hold of Hyacinth's arms. Nahuli ko siya, but she ran away, causing Vianca and I's body to press against each other, losing our balance. I know we will fall on the ground so I held the back of her head to lessen the impact of falling.

"You okay?" hinihingal na tanong ko. Our gazes locked, her chest is moving up and down. I'm on top of her and every part of her body feels hot and soft that it made my something down there.. hard. Her eyes grew big, a sign that she can feel it too kaya dali akong bumagon at nag-abot ng kamay.

"Mommy, let me help you," Hyacinth offered her hand. 'Yon ang kinuha ni Vianca pero tinulungan ko parin siyang tumayo by gently pushing her back.

Pinagpag ko ang buhok niya, pababa sa balikat at likod na may buhangin. Her butt part is also covered with sand pero hindi ko na pinagpag ang parteng 'yon.

"Were you hurt?" Tanong ko kay Vianca habang maigi siyang pinagmamasdan.

"I'm fine," sagot niya saka tinanggal ang sun hat. Mabilis na sumabay ang buhok niya sa hangin. She's having a hard time to collect her hair while I enjoy her mesmerizing beauty.

"Staring is rude!" Puna nanaman ng anak ko. I jokingly glared at her and was about to chase her again but someone approached me.

"Clio, right?" Bungad sa'kin ng babae na nakasuot ng red two piece swimsuit. How did she know my name? "I'm Nova Lazaro. We met at my dad's birthday party last month."

Tumango ako, "Nice to see you here," ngiting sagot ko.

Isa si Mr. Lazaro sa board of directors ng Avecedo Inc. kaya malaki ang respeto ko sa kanya. And I'm only talking to her daughter right now as a sign of respect to him, and a sign of basic human decency.

I watched Hyacinth and Vianca walked towards the beach and soaked themselves on the water, with Rocco. Nalingat lang ako, nandoon nanaman ang Italyanong 'yon.

"You were looking towards our direction earlier. I thought you remember me," pahayag niya, malawak parin ang ngiti.

"I really have a bad memory," napapakamot-ulong saad ko saka sumulyap sa direksyon ng mag-ina. They are still there and Rocco is doing my duties. Kailangan ko ng kumilos. "Can I excuse myself? I'm with my friends kasi," palusot ko.

"Where are you staying pala?" She asked, disregarding my question.

"General Luna," I smiled, "See you around!" Hindi ko na hinintay ang sagot nito. Nagtatakbo ako palusong sa dagat kung saan nandoon ang tatlo.