Issue #19 - The Creation and Creator

(Sophie POV)

I crashed through the ceiling, landing in the middle of the room. I was supposed to wait for Master to call me, but with sounds of fighting I had to act.

I quickly scanned the room, finding Master.

...and someone else.

Why is there a woman on top of you Master? Is this the one you were flirting with? First I must continuously listen to it, and now I must witness it?

You don't need her Master.

You only need me.

"Master-" I started to speak, only to get cut off by a sudden screech.

"You?!" I turned towards the loud scream, seeing some sort of mix between a human and ant upon me. He grabbed my arm and before I knew it was thrown through a wall. I crashed into a hallway, standing back up as the ant man ran towards me.

I dodged the ant man's swing, sending an uppercut into his stomach. I then grabbed him by  the antennas and chucked him down the hallway. He quickly grasped at the ground, his nails digging into the floor as he slowed himself down.

Be righted himself back up, leaning in a hunched and uneven state. His mandibles clicked as he stumbled forwards.

"You..?! You?!" Gargled screams came from somewhere on the creature.

Scanning...

Scanning...

Match found.

I paused at the findings. Match found?

Comparing results...

This man's DNA was, unsurprisingly, mixed with ant DNA. But the human portion of this DNA is already in my databanks...

It's the one who created me.

My former Master.

"Dr. Willard." I greeted.

"Use...less?!" Dr. Willard inhumanly roared, rushing towards in a quick sprint.

I dodged him once more, only for him to bring his foot up and kick me in the side. I was slammed into the wall, where he then attempted to take my head off with his mandibles. I held them back, before twisting my body and slamming his head into the wall.

He growled, throwing me off with another screech. I stayed on my feet, noticing that he was super-humanly strong and durable. He was able to kick my metal body without issue.

"Kill! Kill! Kill!" He roared, rushing at me once more. I caught his fist, grabbing his arm and snapping it in half. He screamed in pain, stumbling backwards with an inhuman roar.

I do not have the time for this. I must make sure Master is alright.

I turned to leave, only for a grip to wrap around my leg. I looked down, seeing Dr. Willard and his ant head glaring at me angrily.

"Ruined! Every-every-everything!" His mandibles clicked.

With an unbelievable amount of strength from the position he was he yanked me off of my feet. In an instant he stood up, grabbed my uneven body and threw me through the wall once again.

I crashed outside, rolling to my feet. We were at the side of the building. A little over in the front is where a few of the people still remained while waiting for the authorities.

Dr. Willlard screeched and ran towards me with immense speed. He attacked with his mandibles, trying to bite off my arm only for it to be an useless endeavor.