Issue #27 - Catch Me If You Can!

"Are you...flirting with her?" Mother Wasp hissed at me with a dangerous aura.

"Now is not the time!" I replied. "Anyways-!"

I quickly pulled out one of my pistols, pulling the trigger as I pointed the barrel towards Stellar's head. The bullet sped towards her face, only for her to catch it inbetween her fingers before it could hit.

And then she crushed it.

"You...might wanna run." I glanced towards Mother Wasp.

Stellar's feet lifted from the floor as she started to float, and in a second she appeared in front of me. She grabbed me by the hem of the shirt, holding me up.

Mother Wasp threw a punch, only for it to get caught by Stellar's other hand. She whistled, and in the distance a low buzzing could be heard.

I flicked my wrist, bringing out one of my hidden wrist blades and stabbing it towards her head. She moved it to the side, dodging the blade and giving me a look.

"Forget something?" I grinned.

I brought the gun back up, pointing it at her head. Before I could pull the trigger she threw me to the side. I crashed through a table, rolling back onto my feet with a wince.

Mother Wasp was let go as the wasp and bees finally started to appear. Stellar avoided them, flying straight towards me. I grabbed a half of the broken table, and with a grunt threw it at her.

She slammed straight through it, unflinching.

Shit.

She rammed into me, dragging me against the floor until we slowed down to a stop. She was now straddled upon me, fist raised for a punch.

"Don't you think you're skipping a few steps?" I grinned.

"What-" She started as I quickly brought my pistol back up to shoot. She grabbed the end of the barrel as I pulled the trigger, the bullet still stopping at her armor despite how point blank it was.

"Surprise?" I nervously chuckled.

Stellar raised her other hand, balling it in a fist to give me a swift and quick strike to knock me out. Unfortunately for her my reliable partner in crime arrived.

Stellar was kicked to the side as Sophie appeared. She was no longer wearing the clothes she had hiding the maid outfit, and her face was now covered with a ski mask.

"Thanks for the assist." I grinned.

"Are you okay, Master?" Sophie asked.

"I am-" I was cut off as Stellar flew past, slamming into Sophie and sending the two of them tumbling past.

"And that is my cue to leave!" I got back onto my feet, quickly running back to where Mother Wasp was.

In the distance the sounds of fighting could be heard. I glanced over, seeing Foxfire and Fortify going against some of the other villains like Shadow Raven and The Plague.

And then suddenly a frozen trail spread past my feet from behind, forming a frozen wall in front of me. I slowly turned around, seeing Frostbolt crouched with his hand to the ground. He stood back up, looking at me.

"Are you this 'Ski Mask' I've been hearing about?" He asked.

"Okay, why am I being called Ski Mask and why have you been hearing about me?" I countered.

He simply shrugged in response. I rolled to the side as he shot a blast of ice at me, before he then slammed his hand against the ground and froze the floor under me. He shot another blast of ice at me, only for me to slip onto my butt and have it fly over me.