Issue #41 - One Of Them Is Gonna Kill Me Eventually

The last thing I expected to wake up to was a goth girl standing above my bed, bending down so her face was right in front of mine. It took a second to register the girl and her psychotic grin before I screamed.

"Oh my, I've been noticed~!" Bloodwraith fully stood up, giggling to herself.

"There you are." Sophie stated. Bloodwraith jumped in the air, twirling over Sophie as the maid tried to grab her. Bloodwraith landed down, giving a mock bow.

"To think you were right there the whole time." Sophie frowned. "How did I not notice?"

"Probably because of that." Bloodwraith pointed towards the door.

The door shook as someone banged on it from outside. "What are you doing in there?!" Aurelia exclaimed. "Let me in!"

I sighed, taking in my surroundings. I was back in my room at Aurelia's house, laying in my bed. Sophie was standing in my room, clad in her maid gear. But she wasn't the only one standing in here as I quickly learned upon awakening. Bloodwraith is over there and is currently giving me the bedroom eyes.

And Aurelia is still rapidly knocking on the door. Letting her in will either make things worse or better, and I think we all know that it's going to the former.

"Just let her in..." I sighed.

"Understood, Master." Sophie nodded. She walked over to the door, unlocking and opening it up for Aurelia.

Bloodwraith started to sneak over to me before Sophie blasted past her, landing next to me on the bed and suddenly wrapping her arms around my waist. She tilted her head into my shoulder as she blankly stared at the other two.

"What are you...?" I questioned.

"Establishing dominance." Sophie stated.

"You're lucky you can't bleed." Bloodwraith scarily grinned, menacingly holding up her umbrella.

"That must be uncomfortable, right Jason~?" Aurelia smirked. "Why don't you come over to me? I can assure you I'm much more comfy~"

"Tempting offer, but first I have a question." I said, Sophie's arms lightly tightening at my words.

"Shoot." Aurelia nodded.

"Why is she here?" I pointed towards Bloodwraith. "She now knows about our base."

"Oh darling, I already knew about your base~" Bloodwraith blew me a kiss with a wink.

...how in the hell am I still alive?

"I didn't want to either..." Aurelia sighed. "But it was either escape from her but deal with Foxfire or escape from the hero and deal with her."

Aurelia glared at Bloodwraith, biting her lip in annoyance.

"I may not like her, but she's also not trying to imprison us." Mother Wasp crossed her arms.

"Feeling's mutual, babe." Bloodwraith commented as she leaned on her umbrella.

"You know..." I spoke. "...I'm surprised you three haven't torn the whole house apart by trying to kill each other."

The three girls all glanced at each other, before looking back to me with nervous smiles.

"Oh god..." I sighed, standing up. Sophie let go as I walked over to the door with a slight limp, glancing down the hallway and the stairs.

Well...everything seems fine. I looked over towards the three with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing happened." Aurelia innocently smiled.

"Right..." I replied, obviously not believing that. "...you know what, I don't think I wanna know."