Issue #48 - Escaping With An Assassin

"I missed you so much, love~!" Bloodwraith skipped down the hallway as I followed her in a light jog. "It may have only been a few hours but that was much too long to be separated from you!"

"It was horrible!" Bloodwraith sighed. "Being without you was impossible. No no no, I don't think I could live without you again. I need you, Jason, my love. I simply cannot survive with a lack of Jason! Speaking of which, I need to recharge~!"

She suddenly turned around and sprung herself towards me, smushing her face into my chest as she tightly wrapped her arms around me. She took a deep sniff, sighing in blissfulness as she kept herself there.

She let go, only to then push me towards the wall. My back hit it as Bloodwraith followed, slamming both of her hands past my head and onto the wall. She stared me in the eyes as she licked her lips.

"You know..." She spoke, moving herself closer and pushing herself against me. "...it's just you and me, all alone right now. And the others are having so much fun trashing this place. Why don't we have some fun of our own~?"

"Another time, miss queen of hearts." I smirked. "I'd prefer to get out of here as soon as possible after destroying the place."

Bloodwraith stared me in the eyes. "You know what? Fuck it."

She grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, pulling me forwards and slamming her lips into mine. She held me tightly, not letting me escape as she continued to steal my lips.

She finally separated after a good minute, wiping her mouth with a grin on her face. "God, you are addicting, love~"

And with that she turned and started to skip down the hallway once more, whistling to herself as she twirled her umbrella.

I don't exactly know what you're awakening to right now mini Jason, but it's not the time

I followed Bloodwraith, surprisingly not running into many people. Eventually we turned the corner to three guards rushing towards us.

Bloodwraith grinned, dashing forwards and immediately stabbing a guard through the neck with her umbrella. Before the others could open fire she chucked the dead body at one and flipped over the other.

The other quickly whirled around, only for Bloodwraith to nail him in the nuts with her foot. He keeled over, allowing for a quick slice from Bloodwraith's umbrella to leave him decapitated.

The final guard shakily brought the gun up, pointing at her. She grinned at him, chuckling as she glanced towards me. I strolled behind the man, before tapping him on the shoulder.

"Boo." I grinned.

He jumped, becoming distracted and allowing for Bloodwraith to stab him straight through the neck from behind. He dropped to the ground, gargling on his own blood.

I looked back towards Bloodwraith, seeing her look at me with lovestruck eyes and blood splattered across her outfit.

No seriously, what are you reacting to mini-me?

She just murdered three guys.

Stunningly done, but that's beside the point.

You know what, let's just move on. I can do questioning when I'm not currently inside of Vincent's lair.

Bloodwraith and I continued down the hallway, only to pause as the building shook for a moment. I glanced towards Bloodwraith, who simply shrugged.

"It's probably Sophie fighting against those two 'heroes'." Bloodwraith stated.

"Is she alright?" I questioned.

"Oh, she'll be fine." Bloodwraith grinned. "You haven't seen her new upgrades yet."