Issue #22 - Hello Again, Darkness

"Master, you do not need to give up your bed." Sophie stated. "She can sleep on the floor."

"She's injured." I replied, twisting my body to crack my back. I sighed in relief, before starting to crack my fingers.

"You are as well, Master." Sophie pointed out. "You have already done enough for her."

"It's fine Sophie." I smiled. "I'll get a blanket and pillows. It'll be like a sleepover!"

"I love sleepovers." Mother Wasp smirked.

I turned around, freezing in surprise at the sight. She was leaning on the doorframe, dressed in nothing but her underwear. Her dress was in one hand, which she tossed onto the floor.

"Avert your eyes, Master." Sophie spoke from behind me, suddenly covering my eyes.

"What's wrong, little android?" Mother Wasp laughed.

"Clothe yourself. Now." Sophie demanded.

"I don't think I will." Mother Wasp smugly replied. "This is how I sleep. Speaking of which..."

She walked over, grabbing my arm and I suddenly felt it enveloped in something soft without the sight to see it.

What is going on?

"You're not sleeping on the floor. You'll be with me~" She hummed.

"Why do you assume you'll be on the bed?" Sophie replied.

"Because I already heard him agree." Mother Wasp grinned. "Come along now, my little worker wasp. Let me give you the most comfortable sleep of your life."

No, seriously, what is going on?

"You are nothing but a nuisance." Sophie stated.

"I could say the same to you." Mother Wasp replied.

I felt myself get pulled and moved around, still having Sophie's hands covering my eyes.

"Hey, where are we going-?!" I gasped as we suddenly fell backwards onto something soft.

Somehow we made it into the bed.

And now, somehow, I'm staring at the ceiling as a sleeping Mother Wasp and Sophie each take a hold of one of my arms and not allowing me to leave.

How did we get to this point?

Why am I sleeping next to a robot in a maid outfit and my boss who is in nothing but her underwear?

I am seriously questioning the events of the past few months here.

And how do people sleep like this? My arms are becoming numb from each one smothering one of them.

After what seemed like an eternity longer, my vision finally started to fade as I drifted off to sleep.

...

...

...

...

...

I groaned, slowly opening my eyes and staring at the ceiling. After a small and careful struggle I was able to remove myself from the two's holds, allowing myself to sit up and rub my eyes.

I yawned, looking around to see that it was still dark. I must've woken up in the middle of the night. I need to go...

I slowly got out of the bed, looking over to see that the both of them were still asleep. The chime of an old clock faintly rang in the distance.

I quietly walked over to the bathroom, closing the door behind me before I turned on the light. I sat down on the toilet, sighing to myself as I thought about what had happened earlier.