04•

Mehendi ceremony:

I don't know how I feel , but something keeps going off and on , sometimes I feel good about that I'm getting married but sometimes I wonder why am I getting married.

It was the mehendi ceremony, in our lawn. Only our relatives and close friends were their for this ceremony.

I was in my room and Riya was doing my makeup for the ceremony. "Riya please jyada kuch mat karna" I said

"Don't worry baba , trust me I'll do it" and then I sat in front of the mirror , she was busy doing my makeup and then my hairstyle.

"Is this even necessary ceremony toh wese bhi hamare lawn Mai ho rahi hai"

"Mujhse mat puch , aunty ney kaha hai isliye kar Rahi hu mai , aur tum kyu tension ke Rahi ho , shaddi hai tumhari you should enjoy it ,baar baar shaddi nahi hoti pata haina"

I looked at her though the mirror and shook my head. She laughed looking at me. "Chalo you're all ready"

I stood up and looked at myself, the mehendi lehenga was looking so beautiful. "Riya , thank-you I really loved what you did , I just loved this hairstyle, it looks good"

She was smiling at me and said "welcome , chalo abh Mai bhi ready ho jati hu" I nodded and she left.

I looked at myself though the mirror and then tucked my hair behind

"Ishika , Ishika" I heard my brother shouting my name from the lawn. I leaned down though my balcony and shouted "kya?"

"Niche aaja jaldi yaar late ho raha hai"
I nodded and went inside grabbing my dupatta and I rushed down , I held my lehenga and went down though the stairs. Like a princess.

I ran towards the lawn and looked around turning. It looked so beautiful all the decoration were very good.

Oh my god , look at this fairy princess.

So gorgeous.

Wow Ishu you look so so beautiful.

Kisi ki Nazar Naa Lage.