16•

I opened my eyes and saw myself laying on the bed. I looked around and saw Ishaan sitting on the sofa and I felt a warm and soft thumb moving on my cheeks.

I looked beside me and saw him looking at me.

"You are okay , don't worry" he said blinking softly.

I tried to sit , Aditya pulled me towards him and my back rested over his chest and covered me with his arms.

"Doctors said that tumhare blood pressure bohot kaam ho gaya hai , because of stress"

Ishaan said.

Maybe while I was explaining Aditya about my backstory. I would hear my heartbeat till my ears while I was telling him about that. I realised it and I was Panicking too but would just let it go because he was beside me holding my hand all the time.

There was a knock on the door.

"Aajao" Aditya said and the door opened I was maa baba entering and they came beside me.

"How do you feel now , aur achanak sey tabiyat kaise kharab ho gayi?" Maa asked keeping hai hand over my head.

"Abh better feel kar Rahi hu , kuch nahi bas-" I was about to tell but Aditya said "blood pressure badh Gaya hai , doctor ney medicines diye hai thik ho jayegi"

I looked at him and the tone while he was talking was rough. I didn't like it. Why does he has to behave so rude with maa.

"Aditya zara yaha ana toh mujhe kuch baat karni hai tumse", baba said.

He exhaled deeply and went with him outside.
Maa sat beside me and talked with me about what happened.

But I just couldn't tell her about my backstory she- they would never accept it. I'm happy that Aditya was beside me for hearing it and being there for me.

🦋

After a while.

I was sitting in the balcony. I got a call from Hardik. I picked it up.

" Hey!! "

"Ishika , Sara- Sara "
His voice seemed scared. Something was not right.

"Hardik kya hua ? What Sara?"

"Wo Sara ka accident hua hai ICU Mai hai , please yaha hospital aaja her mom is getting out of control she's crying"

"What ! How?"

"Mai milkar bata ta hu tu jaldi aaja hospital , tarun is also here"

I hung up and went downstairs and started the the car. Ishaan and Aditya were not here they were finding Raghav.

I didn't had anything in that mind because all I can think is Sara. She's my bestfriend and I can't lose her.

Tarun and Sara were close to each other these days. Also we were not in contact with each other so much.

Tarun was giving her attention but I didn't knew if they were dating. I parked the car and went towards the receptionist. "Sara Niar"

She looked at the computer and said "fifth floor , ICU section" my heartbeat fastened as I heard ICU.

I went inside the elevator and then went towards the ICU section. I saw Her mom dad , her small brother, Hardik and Tarun.

There was all silence I ran towards Hardik.

"Kya hua?"

He looked at me and said "abhi tak kuch pata nahi chal rahi hai surgery" he looked terrified and scared.

Saudebaazi On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara