34•

While Aditya was massaging my head I looked at him through the mirror , he's so sweet , loving , and caring. His eyes are so beautiful.

"Aditya I want to know" I said while he was just massaging my forehead and he asked "what Jaan?"

I sighed and then finally asked him "Why were we attacked back in Spain?"

"Ishika , I told you not to worry about it. I told you that they thought I was someone else , they wanted to attack someone else. Why are you still thinking about it" he said in a rough tone.

I stood up from the floor and turned looking at him. I stood folding my hand and said "because that wasn't normal at all Aditya. How could you think that I would be okay seeing all of that. That man was holding a gun on my forehead , I would have died" I said yelling at him too.

"Enough were not discussing this. I told you a hundred times not to think about this it's almost a week now" he said standing up and he turned around to leave the room.

"You can't talk with me like that. Who do you think you are!!"

He turned around and smirked looking at me "The husband of the most beautiful woman in the world" and he left the room.

Wait what the actual F!

I sat on the bed and tried not to think about it. I took one of the novel and started reading one of them. It had been almost an hour , he wasn't back.

I closed the book and kept it on the shelf. I went downstairs to see if he was there or not but he wasn't in the living area. I went into the garden and I saw him laying on the chair in front of the swimming pool. There was an empty alcohol bottle and he was probably drunk .

What's wrong with him.

I went and tried to wake him up by moving his shoulder but he didn't. "Aditya utho" I said but he didn't.

"Aditya come on let's go inside" he moved his head towards me and looked into my eyes. He smiled looking at me and pulled me by my waist and I landed on his lap.

He placed his head over my chest and took a deep sigh. "I'm so sorry Jaan" he said and he pulled me even close. I caressed his hair and said "it's okay chalo abhi"

I tried to stand up but he won't let me. After sometime I finally stood up and held him by my shoulder. God he was so drunk he couldn't even walk properly.

Somehow I took him upstairs and he layed on the bed , I went to the other side of the bed and layed. Aditya turned around and hugged me tightly he placed his head over my chest and went to sleep.

Next morning:

I came out of the bathroom wearing white kurti because it was Holi today. Aditya was still sleeping. I sat on the couch and applied sunscreen all over my body and face because skin care is very important.

After that I wore jhumkas and got ready.