08•

We went towards the main door of there house. It was big , huge , beautiful. The decoration and lights over there bunglow looked beautiful.

He held my hand and we stood in front of the main door. Our step mom came in front of us helding the thali of Pooja.

After that , I did the griha pravesh. I pushed the kalesh (pot) of rice slowly with my leg and placed both of my leg in the dish filled with red kumkum (Alta).

I stepped forward and it left my footprints. It is said to be a ritual for every new bride when she enters the new home. Griha pravesh.

🦄

I was sitting on the bed. This lehenga was too heavy now and I just can't keep that on.
I was trying hard to sit with it but I just can't.

I stood up and the door opened. I saw Aditya coming inside. He looked at me and asked "kya hua?"

I fixed my lehenga and said "I can't breathe in this lehenga now , I have to remove it"

"Oh right here , in front of me?" He asked sarcastically.

I looked at him and punched him in his shoulder saying "No , are you , you actually yes I'm ?!"

He looked at me and kept his hand on his waist saying "woah , go on , my eyes are all over you"

"Ugh- you're such , I was just pretending to be you!!"

He giggled and nodded saying "there's the bathroom"

I went towards the bathroom and turned looking at him , he was still smiling looking at me.

I went in the bathroom and immediately removed everything. I took a deep breath and took a hot shower.

Shit. Shit. Shit.
I forgot my tshirt out there. Ugh what do it do now?

I sighed and opened the door slowly and peeped out calling Aditya. "Uhm Aditya"

"Yeah?"

"I forgot my t shirt on the chair can you please give me ?"

No reply. I was biting my nails.

"Here"

I looked near the door and he was helding that for me.

I grabbed it and immediately closed the door.

I wore it and my pajamas.

I looked at myself in the mirror and then went outside. I saw him laying on the bed , with his white shirt and shorts. The buttons were open and he was helding a can , of beer?

I went and sat near him. He giggled looking at me. I looked at him with confused face and asked "kyu. Haas kyu rahe ho?"

He sat on the bed facing me and said "you look even more pretty without makeup!!"

I looked at him with big eyes and said "accha?"

He nodded.

"Kya pee rahe ho tum?" I asked

He looked at his can and took one sip saying "beer"