17•

Aditya's pov:

I immediately parked the car me and ishaan entered the hospital. We went at the receptionist and ishaan asked her "Sara Nair"

"5th floor. ICU section" she replied and we both entered the elevator. Soon we reached and went inside. I saw Tarun talking with Sara who was on a saline.

She looked terrible but my eyes were finding Ishika where is she. "Sara are you okay?" Ishaan asked.

She nodded and answered saying "Not so well bhaiya" Tarun gave me a bruh hug but my eyes were concerned. Where is Ishika?

I asked Hardik "Where is Ishika?"

"Woh sandwich lane gayi hai. Abhi aati hi hogi" he replied.

"What? Where ? Where did she go to get sandwich?" I asked in afast tone.

"Uhm- the upper floor" he replied "is everything okay jiju?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and turned. Ishaan was looking at me and he said "We'll be back" and we both left to find Ishika.

We checked upstairs in the cafeteria but she was not there. I tried to call her but it was switched off.

I saw every floor and corner of the hospital but she wasn't there. My heart was getting heavy and I was not able to breathe as she was not near me. I wanted her in my arms.

I bumped with Ishaan and I asked him "Uh- did you find her?" He shook his head.

"Try calling the number on which she called you earlier "  he said.

"It's Hardik's phone I don't think she must be having it" I said dialing the number. It was ringing but no one picked up.

We both ran towards the ICU room and saw Hardik talking with uncle. "Hardik where's your phone?" I asked .

"No I don't have it. Woh toh Ishika key paas hai. Wait you guys didn't find her!" He asked.

"No. We couldn't find her anywhere. She's not even picking up the call" ishaan replied.

"Oh. No. Um- don't worry I'll help you find her what if we check the CCV camera?" He suggested.

"Yes. You are right let's go" I said and we all went to the backrooms of CCV camera.

They showed us a half hour ago footage but nothing. "Can you show two hours ago" I asked.

He played it and after a while we saw Ishika at the reception she went upstairs with the elevator and then with everyone.

After a while of fast-forwarding. We saw her go in the elevator and what happened was just horrifying.

We saw a man with covered face with a mask. He placed the cloth on her mouth and she was unconscious. He held her in his arms and we saw that in the next camera he left with her outside of the hospital.

"Which- which door is this?" I asked.

"It's the back doors sir. That place is isolated. No one is really there" he said.