25•

Aditya's pov:

I opened my eyes. I saw her sleeping peacefully in my arms and there is nothing more satisfying than , watching her sleeping peacefully in my arms.

I smiled at her baby face and planted a kiss on her forehead. I waited a few more minutes aroding her. It was difficult for me to maintain distance from her these two days.

But I still don't know why did I didn't kiss her or hugged her in past two days. She wouldn't be mad at me if I would have done that.

I had planned this all a while ago with Ishaan. He helped me setting all this surprise for her and she would be so amazed by today's surprise too.

She had no idea What's coming. I immediately got out of the bed and took a quick shower and came out wrapping the towel around my waist.

I rubbed my wet hair and looked at the bed. I heard her say "oh. Thank you so much"
my raw egg baby is awake.

She passed me a confused face look. "Hanji hanji . Bye" she said and hung up. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Um- I just came from shower and I would probably get dressed" She was still looking at me.

"What- do you want me to be naked?" I asked. She raised my eyebrows and shook her head.

I smirked looking at her and said "So. you get ready too. We have flight in four hours" as I said that she looked at me with different expressions and I understand she was processing.

"Where to?" She asked.

"It's a surprise for you" I said opening the cupboard. "Aditya what are you saying where are we going?" She asked jumping off the bed and came behind me.

"I told you it's a surprise and there's no need to pack many outfits were just going for three days. So-" she cut me off and said "Please tell me you are joking"

I looked at her raw baby face. I smiled at her and shook my head. "Baby. Please get ready. Or we'll miss our flight"

I saw her looking down , she was tensed.
"You don't trust me?" I asked her. She looked at me with a innocent face and shook her head.

What!! Why is she so cute. She doesn't even reach my shoulder and I've to look down at her. My Shawty !!

She went in the bathroom while I got ready wearing my today's outfit. I wanted to make this day so special for her. I want her to remember this day for the rest of her life !!

 I want her to remember this day for the rest of her life !!