12•

Aditya's pov:

It was middle of the night , I still can't sleep because she was sleeping beisde me. I wanted to cuddle her so bad.

Suddenly she turned around my side.

I looked at her and she looked like a baby while sleeping. Her hair were covering half of her face which was disturbing her.

I tucked her hair behind and looked at her.

I kept my hand over her hand , suddenly she held my hand and pulled me close. Her eyes were closed. What's she doing?

I pushed the pillow down the bed and went close to her. She was humming and sighing in her sleep.

I kept one of my hand under her head and she moved closer to me. It felt like My heartbeats skipped for some seconds. I could hear my heartbeat till my ears.

I kept my hand over her waist and it felt so warm with her.

Like home.

Like a safe place.

I didn't even realise when I went to a calm sleep with her , hugging her.

Next morning:

Ishika's pov :

I opened my eyes and looked around.
Aditya was just beside me. His hand was around my waist. On my bare waist, inside my t-shirt.

The pillow was not there. I can't see it?

I looked upwards at his face , his sleeping baby face.
Girls say it right. Men look so cute when they are sleeping.

I was laying above his other hand .
I can't stop adoring him.

Suddenly his grip got more tight and pulled me even more close. I looked down at his hands and he was moving his hand around my waist.

I had touched like this before and I don't like this kind of touch. Maybe I liked when he was moving his hand on my bare stomach.

I just couldn't breathe.

Why?

I got up and took deep breaths.

"What happened?" He said in his morning voice. I tucked my hair behind my ears and immediately went to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and fear in my eyes. Why do I feel this? With my own husband?

I want to feel safe and loved with him.

I don't want to compare those situations with my him.

Just stop thinking about it Ishika.

"Ishu , is everything okay?" I heard Aditya's voice from outside.

I looked at the door and said "yeah don't worry I'm fine"

"Open the door please" he said knocking on the door. I can't.

My face is red right now and he would know that I'm crying. "Ishu please open the door"

I splashed water on my face and opened the door.

He looked at me and said "are you okay ? Is everything okay?"

I nodded and he looked at me carefully.
My face looked okay.

"Are you on your periods?"

I shook my head slowly.