15•

After talking with Maa papa we had our dinner and everyone looked so happy because of our both companies partnering up.

This is going to be so dominating.

I'm so happy too because our company interior project is given to me. The work of 40 floor building is given to me.

It will be soon called Liveware Co.

I'm so happy and we have decided a big party for this achievement. After dinner we all sat and papa told us about the plan and I will be having no problem handling it.

I've to plan the each floor , cabins , cafeteria and much more things.

While I was working I got a notification on my phone. I clicked on it , it was unknown.

Unknown: Hey finally I got you !! I need to see you Ishika. Remember me ?

Nooooo. Nooooo.

I got a call from that unknown number I didn't had any courage to pick up.

I can't. The bell was ringing ringing ringing.
It stopped.

I took a deep breath but again it started ringing. This time I picked it up and slowly placed it over my ear.

I got my voice together and said "hello?"

"Hi Ishika , how are you !!" The person said and I could remember his voice clearly.

No. No. No.

"It's me , it's me your Raghav !!"

"W-what do you want" I said firmly gathering my voice.

"Oh. Honey I want you , I've always wanted you !! Where are you I'm gonna take you away with me-" before he could say anything I hung up.

I couldn't listen to him anymore.

I saw Aditya come out from bathroom rubbing his hair with towel. He looked at me and asked "kya ho gaya koi bhoot dekh liya kya ?"

"Huh?"

"Tumhara chehra , ese kya dekh Rahi ho?" He asked. I shook my head and looked down.

I couldn't believe he was back after 7 years.

How could he ?

He's going to die if Ishaan finds him.

He is dead !!

🦄

I was getting ready wearing Kurti and jeans as I told Ishaan about it. He was so out of control when I told him what happened.

He was coming to pick me up as I turned I saw Aditya behind me and he asked "hum dinner key liye jaa rahe hai?"

I looked at him and shook my head .

He was smiling but his smiled disappeared when he looked at me because I looked so terrified.

"Ishika kya hua sabh thik haina?"

I gulped hard.

I couldn't say a word. He held me by my shoulder and made me sit on the bed.

"Kya hua meri jaan sab thik haina ?"

Can I tell him but what if he leaves me after he comes to the truth. The person I'm starting to love hard and I'm falling for him everyday more and even more he will leave me and I don't want that.