18•

I woke up when I felt a warm touch of caressing my cheek. It was Aditya. I opened my eyes and saw him sitting on his knees on the floor.

It had been 5 hours since that incident happened. After that we both came back home and he fixed the wounds of my face applying cream over those marks. I was looking at his face the whole time. I loved how he was taking care of me. You drew stars around my scars.

Maa baba were out attending one of the family function. They didn't knew anything about it.

After a while doctor came and I again had a check up. After checkup he again gave me some medicine to get cured from some mental illness that I will have in future.

We both sat facing each other. I remembered when he said I love you. He was caressing my hair and he said "You don't have to worry now Okay. I'm always with you" he said.

I nodded and I asked him "can you say what you said earlier?" He gave me a confused face look. "What?" he asked.

"About. Love something" I said acting up and then looking away because my face was turning red.

He looked down and smiled. "You want to hear it ?" He asked and I nodded looking on my left side.

He held my chin and made me face him.
"I love you Ishika. I love you so much. You are everything to me my Love"

I was blushing hard and giggling.

"I love you more Aditya Ishika Aahuja"

He raised his eyebrows and bust out in laughter. "Yes. Yes. I'm Aditya Ishika Aahuja and you are Ishika Aditya Rathore"

We both giggled looking at each other. I knew how silly it was but we still did enjoyed it.

He held my cheek and caressed it saying "Gosh. You are so adorable"

I smiled looking down and he slowly pulled me close to him. There was just an inch between our lips.

"I cannot stop myself. Ishika. I'm so in love with you" he whispered near my lips.

I couldn't control too. I moved my neck forward and placed my lips over his. Our eyes were closed.

His lips felt so good and soft. He slowly moved his lips and we synced with each other. It was such beautiful and passionate kiss.

His hands were caressing my hair and my hands were helding his arms. He pulled my thigh and placed it over his both legs and started moving his hand along my bare thighs.

I felt shivers all along my body when my tongue met his. Making it more wild. He slowly bit my lower lip which let out a small moan out of my thorat.

I was lost in his kiss and which made me feel dizzy. Our lips were moving wildly inside each others mouth.

He stopped and we touched our forehead to each other. I breathe heavily because I was out of breaths while we were kissing. I felt shiver all over my body.

My stomach made some weird noise. Making me remember that I didn't had eaten since morning.

I looked at him and he asked "You didn't do you lunch na?" I shook my head and replied saying "breakfast too"

He raised his eyebrows and said "What. Wait I'll order something"

"Uhm- so I want. Pizza with cocoa cola and choco lava cake" he heard me and did his upside down smile. Oh- he's so perfect so cute.

He nodded and ordered whatever I wanted.

"I'll take a shower and come" he said and left.

I again  was lost in those thoughts. How he was torchring me. When I opened my eyes. I saw myself tired with ropes. When I looked around it was all dark.