33•

It had been some hours since we came back from Spain. I was sitting in the bed with the blanket covered around my legs. I was so scared of all the things that happened last night. I just couldn't stop thinking about all of that.

The door opened and I saw Aditya walking inside with two cups in his hands. He came and sat beside me. He kept the cups on the side table and came a little close to me. He held both sides of my cheeks and said "Are you okay?"

I shook my head slowly because I was not , I was still scared and confused. I held aditya's hand and sat folding my legs. "Aditya wo sab kya tha and wo log kon the , why were they attacking us and karan waha kyu tha?" But he smiled softly and said "No they were not attacking us , actually-" and he stopped talking. I saw he went into a deep thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him and he looked at me. He raised his eyebrows and held my hands firmly "Um Ishika I've to tell you something"

I nodded.

"What is it. Tell me" I said. He looked down and he covered his face with his hands. Something was bothering him. I held both of his hands and made him face me "Aditya you know na aap mujhse kuch bhi share kar sakte ho. Just tell me what is bothering you?" I said.

"Um promise aap ghussa nahi karoge?" He said. I smiled softly and pulled him close to me. I kissed his forehead softly and said "Nahi karungi batao abh" and he opened his mouth to say something but he stopped because his phone rang.

He looked into his phone and said "Ishika I'll be right back baby , it's important" on which I nodded and he left the room and closed the door.

I was sitting there when my phone rang with a notification. It was Sara and Hardik on my WhatsApp group and it had been a few days I was not in contact with them because of our anniversary.

I opened the chats and looked at it. They were talking about a trip to plan together all of us couples except Hardik , because he's single but I cannot because of the previous incident and I'm still scared of that and I've a lot of questions now.

Ishika: Hi

Sara: Madam kaha gayab ho gayi thi. Batao anniversary kaisi Rahi apki

Hardik: for real give us tea!

Sometimes I think Hardik is gay because of his behaviour like this and also he has two female besties so of course there are a few chances Hardik can be gay , I need to ask him.

Ishika: I'll tell you everything on Sunday. We'll hangout together!

Sara: cool

Hardik: okay!

Suddenly the door opened and Aditya walked inside with big steps. He rushed towards the dressing area and started getting ready. I hoped out of the bed and went towards him saying "Aditya sab thik haina kya hua kahi Jaa rahe ho?"

He buttoned his shirt and said "Ishika I've a important thing to do , it's really important aur mujhe Jana hoga"

"Par kaha aur kabh tak aaoge aap?" I asked him. He touched both of my cheeks and said "Don't worry I'm , I'm going out of city and I'll be back till tomorrow I promise" he said and looked into my eyes.

I gulped.

"Mat jao mujhe choddkar Aditya. I'm scared to be alone now" I said in a heavy voice because I was really terrified and I remember the scene how Aditya shot the person and how one of the guy tried to take me away , the gun was pointed on my head and I was pretty sure that I was going to be dead that night but I survived , he saved me!