24•

2 days had been past since Aditya was being a jerk to me. He still doesn't know that it's my birthday tomorrow. He didn't even care that I was angry at him.

He doesn't love me now?

He even went with tarun and karan yesterday partying. I don't know what's wrong with him but he seemed so happy yesterday to meet his boys after a long time.

I was working on my laptop of our new houses project which I was probably so so excited. I had no idea if Aditya would like the designs or not because I had told him that I would show all the designs when I finish my work. On which he agreed.

When we went home , we ate our dinner talking only about the professional things. I miss him being clingy. Why is he behaving like that and I hate this so much because it had been two days since he had not even touched me or kissed me and I didn't wanted him to be like this on my birthday.

I looked at him , eating his food peacefully , why does he don't want to touch me. "Aditya. Are you mad at me?" I finally asked because I couldn't keep myself anymore away from him.

He shook his head while continued eating and watching TV. I went a little close to him and held his arms asking "Kya hua. Mene kuch Kiya hai kya?"

He shook his head again and said "Nahi meri jaan. Kuch nahi hua hai" he said.

"Then. why aren't you talking to me , why are you not kissing or hugging me?" I asked him desperately. He looked at me and giggled. He shook his head and went away taking the dishes.

I srunched my eyebrows looking at him and he went straight in the room. I followed him but I stayed silent this time.

He was sitting on the bed and doing something on his laptop. I stood in front of him folding my hands but he didn't even look at me.

I crawled over the bed and shut the laptop keeping it aside. "What are you do-" I cut him off keeping my fingers on his lips and I sat on his lap facing him.

He raised his eyebrows as I did the sudden move. "Hm. So tell me what's going on" I asked with a serious tone. I saw him trying to control his laughter.

"Ishika. It's just I'm busy in the important meeting" he replied.

"As far I know. You don't have any important meetings. I've checked your few days shedule and it shows your days off. So tell me honestly now what's going on"

He looked at me with his innocent eyes. He smiled at me and then caressed my cheeks. Ahhhh. Exactly what I needed.

I leaned on his touch and closed my eyes.
"Aditya. I don't like when you keep distance from me" I said while we both looked at each other and he nodded.

"I'm sorry" he replied innocently and without wasting any second I placed my lips over his. I couldn't control myself as it had been so long my lips were craving for this. I could feel him smiling in between our kiss.

We both moved our lips so desperately like we haven't seen each other since few years. I kept my hands over his cheeks and he moved his over my thighs.

Suddenly the alarm clock ringed making a sweet sound of Happy birthday. I srunched my eyebrows looking around when I heard a whisper voice.
"Happy birthday My Sweetheart"

I turned my head at him with a shocked face.
"You knew?" I asked.

"Ofcourse I knew" he said giggling.

"Then why did you acted so much. You have no idea how I had spent time without hugging you , kissing you , cuddling you" and he giggled while I said that.