27•

After spending the whole day doing fun things it was finally evening where we were going for the Bachelorette party.

Bhai's friends are also here whom I know and they were happy seeing me after so much time. They were like my brothers too.

We made so many reels today , clicked many pictures. Played fun games like truth and dare where it was dare to Tarun for kissing Sara and they kissed for the first time in front of us and all of us were hyping them. Sara was so shy she was blushing and hiding her face in my shoulder.

After gossiping for hours I came to know that Sara and tarun were dating and I was so happy. She was so happy being with him.

She's my bestfriend so ofcourse I told tarun to take care of her and if he ever cheats or hurts her feelings he's dead by me.

Bestfriend's Promise!

I saw Hardik who was sitting the balcony alone. I went and asked him "Oyee yaha akele kyu betha hai?"

He shook his head. I sat beside him and said "Kya hua?"

He shook his head again. "Bata na yaa ek zor ki chamat du" I yelled. He looked down and said
"Yaar pata nahi sari buri cheeze mere sath hi kyu hoti hai"

I srunched my eyebrows and said "Hardik kya hua hai. Bata mujhe"

He turned his head and said "Tu kuch nahi kar sakti hai" I clenched my mouth , on which he again spoke "Achha. Wo Aastha pata haina tujhe. From our college?"

"Aastha? Aastha Roy?" I asked and he nodded.
"Kya hua uska?" I asked.

"So I went clubbing with my cousins the other night and I saw her. She was so drunk like , mujhe laga she would throw up , so I took her home safely and there was no one in her home , when I was about to leave she held my hand and said ruk jaa please , I'm scared to be alone"

I was listening to him carefully.

"So I didn't agree but I waited till she was asleep and then I left. The next day she called me and said what you were doing in my house and I told her what had happened. Again maybe after a week she called me and said dude what did you do with me I'm pregnant"

I srunched my eyebrows looking at him and said "What?"

"Yeah. I was like I just dropped you home and I left , still she didn't believe me and she's saying you raped me and she's asking for 15 lakhs now , I don't know what to do Ishika"

"What the fuck. Oh wait I get it she wants money fucking gold digger. Hardik just promise me you didn't had sex with her right? Were you too drunk that night?"

He looked away and then again looked at me saying "Ishika I was in my all senses I was about to have my vodka shot but I saw her wasted on the couch. Trust me yaar. Maine kuch nahi kiya. Now her brothers are after me"

I looked at him he really was tensed.
"Hardik. Look at me. Aur sach bata that you didn't do anything wrong" because I needed all surety from his side.

He sighed and looked at me. I saw the pain in his eyes. "I didn't do anything wrong" I know he's not lying. He really needed a hug this time.

I hugged him and said "Don't worry. We'll find a solution for this okay. I'm with you!"

I looked at him and said "don't worry. When we return we'll talk to them and if they do something wrong with you. I'll kill them"

He smiled looking down. "Hass kyu Raha hai tu" I asked him.

"Tu itni si hai aur baate itni badi badi karti hai"
He teased me. I looked at him with small eyes and hit his shoulder. "Mere Bina tujhe koi bachane nahi wala hai samjha na"