26•

Aditya's pov:

It was almost evening when everyone was having snacks and tea sitting in the balcony.

Ishika was talking with Neha's friends and I saw how comfortable she had got with them so soon.

She hadn't seen the basement yet , where the actual celebration was because she didn't knew that we had a basement too.

"Okay. Chalo sabh ready ho jate hai then , it's my sister's birthday celebration time" ishaan said and he hugged her.

She giggled and soon we all left from there.

Ishika sat on the bed and looked at me. "Aditya. I'm so happy you did this for me. I never thought that anyone would plan such a beautiful birthday for me"

I smiled and bowed infront of her. She giggled and said "Don't do this"

"Well I can't stop myself from doing this. So-"
She shook her head when I said that and I handed her the dress which I had gifted her.

Until then I wore my black tux and got ready.
I was fixing my hair when I got a call from my manager.

I went in the balcony and said "Hello samar is everything okay?"

"Yes sir. I wanted to say that we have received the guns order in Spain" he said.

"Shh. I've told you hundred times not to call-" he cut me off and said "Sir don't worry I've called you from our App. Also there was a issue , they did not provide the exact amount of guns we had ordered"

"What? Call him if he refuses , tell Imraan for the last step" last step- Shoot him.

"Are you sure sir?" He asked.

"Don't test my patience or you will be then next one to see the hell" I clearly said and hung up.

I sighed.

I turned around and looked at Ishika who was hearing me talking on the phone. Wait did she just hear me talking about the guns? But I didn't say anything about it.

Shit does she knows now? I saw a soft smile appearing on her face. No she didn't hear me say anything.

Oh Fuck. No!!

She looks so gorgeous in that dress. Just like a princess. Oh No. No.

I had stopped breathing for more than ten seconds as I was looking at her and her whole body.

"Aditya" I heard her calling me out and I exhaled. She looks so beautiful. She smiled at me and came standing in front of me.

She held my fingers and started playing with it . I saw her blushing looking down. I leaned at her and grabbed her chin to face me.

I slowly moved my tongue in her mouth and kissed her desperately. To show her how beautiful she is looking.

She held my shoulder and I moved my fingers across her neck. We stopped and looked at each other.

"Do I need to tell you that you look gorgeous?" I asked her. She shook her head while giggling.

"Damn" I let out a sigh and had a look all over her. "Well I need to tell you that you look so so charming and handsome in this Tux" she said fixing my collar.

Ishika's pov:

No one can look so hot and cute at the same time. Well my husband does.. His bare chest looks so Hot. The coat and everything about him is making me crazy.