32•

Aditya's pov:

I opened my eyes and saw her sleeping peacefully in my arms. Her head was resting on my shoulder.

It must have been sometime she moved a little and opened her eyes looking into mine. She softly smiled and my heart just melting looking at her like that. She has no idea how beautiful she is. I could look at her for hours , days , months and would never stop adoring her.

"Stop looking at me like that" she said in her morning voice. "Like what babygirl" I asked touching her dimples and she suddenly covered her head in the blanket.

"Chalo utho let's shower" I said wrapping my hands around her but she was just humming.

Soon in sometime we both got freshed and left for breakfast. I have no idea what she has planned for today and I am excited for that. She was wearing a beautiful beige dress and I was wearing shirt and pants.

We both sat in the car and left. I didn't ask her any questions that what we're gonna do today but I kept kissing her. In sometime we reached the destination I don't know what it was.

"Chalo let's go" she said wrapping my arms with her hands and had a broad smile on her face. "Kaha Jaa rahe hai hum" and I finally asked her. "Aquarium" she replied and then Tangled our fingers in each other she started running slowly in that direction and I just followed her back.

We went inside and explored each of the place. It was so amazing and there were different kinds of fishes and creatures most of which I didn't really knew but Ishika did so she just used to tell me each and every detail she knew and I would just hear her carefully.

There was a dolphin show going on so we went towards the open area of the swimming pool and sat there watching it

There was a dolphin show going on so we went towards the open area of the swimming pool and sat there watching it. We both were really enjoying it that was amazing. "Look how cute they are Aww" Ishika said pointing at the dolphins.

"Apse kaam hai" I said looking at her she turned her face and just buried her face inside my chest , she was giggling and I just loved it.

After that we had our lunch and we again went somewhere I don't know where but I was just enjoying all of this. It was a park , park güell. We walked for sometime holding each other's hands and talking.

"So how do you feel?" She asked me cutely and stood on one of the bricks so that she matches my height but still she doesn't. I turned my face looking at her. "I love it so much , you have no idea how happy I'm !"
She giggled.

"Okay so I've a surprise for you tonight" I said helding her hands and I kissed it. She srunched her eyebrows and asked "What surprise?"

"It's a surprise Ishika , Abhi bata dunga toh kya fayda!" I said on which she replied "But I had also planned something -" I cut her off and said said "Yes baby I know but trust me you'll love it and I also want to do something special tonight!" On which she nodded with a pretty smile and hugged me tightly.