28•

It had been a day we reached home. Aditya was taking a nap and I was getting ready to meet Hardik.

Aastha was gonna meet him tonight so me and Sara were gonna be there. Aditya didn't knew that I was leaving.

He showed me the text messages from Aastha. She was threatening him about his sister and after that he had lost his control and he literally wanted to murder her.

"Where are you going?" I turned and saw Aditya stretching on the bed. Oh why does his body seems so hot whenever he stretches.

"I'm going to see hardik , Wo Aastha sey baat karni hai" I replied. He nodded and said "Okay I'll also come"

"Arey nahi tumhe aane ki zaroorat nahi hai. We'll handle" as I said that he jumped out of the bed and came close to me "You're not going alone" he said and went in the bathroom.

🦢

When we reached the restaurant I saw Sara and tarun standing near there car. We both went towards them and waited for Hardik.

My fingers were Tangled in his , his hands were so warm. Even it was so cold our here he felt so warm .

After a while we saw Hardik coming. I told Aditya and tarun to stay here and if we needed them we would call them.

They stood near the car and we went inside. I looked around and saw Aastha sitting on the corner chair with her sunglasses on her eyes.

She looked up at us and said "Huh- Hardik you are sucha looser. Tum apne female friends ko yaha leke aaye ho?"

Ew. Even Her voice was so annoying. We didn't say anything , I sat on one side of hardik whereas Sara sat on the other side.

I turned to see where Aditya was , he and Tarun was in the same position I saw earlier. Standing with his hands crossed around his chest and his back leaning to the car. They both had the clear view where we were sitting.

I turned and looked at aastha who had a evil smirk on her face. "Hm. So what's your problem aastha. Tum hardik key piche kyu padi Hui ho?"

"Mai hardik key piche padi hu. Not even in my dreams. I'm fucking pregnant because of him. He- he raped me the other night when I was drunk"

"Aastha it's your misunderstanding. Hardik ney kuch nahi kiya hai esa and as much I know him he would never do such a thing" Sara said.

"Tum apna muh band rakho. I know what he have done to me and I'm not going to spare on him aate honge mere Bhai abhi you're dead now" she said.

"You fucking shut your mouth. I know him , I know that he would never do such a thing so you better take back what you said" I said clenching the muscles of my mouth as I was trying hard not to yell.

"Tum dono iss cheez sey dur rahoge toh hi behtar hoga. Just stay away from this-" I cut her off and said "What proof do you have ? I want a proof that you're pregnant"

She smirked looking at me and then took out a pregnancy test tube from her purse. We all looked at it and it showed a positive response.

I shook my head and said "Kya garantee hai ki this is yours. What if you're just fooling us around. Huh- isilye tu hardik sey 15 lakhs mang rahi haina. God you're such a gold digger"