11•

I went downstairs slowly and everyone was there. All the cousins looked at me and gave me compliments over my look.

Dhruvi: bhabhi you look so beautiful!!

Aradhya: yeah , really you look so beautiful, did you wear this saree?

Rohan: how do you know how to drape saree ?

I was hearing them and answering them , that Aditya helped me too for wearing it.

We were talking for a while and I heard "Ishika bete , it's 7 pm kabh tum kheer banayo ge aur kabh sabh khaynge"

"I'm so sorry Maa , wo saree pehene Mai der ho gayi thodi"

She touched my cheeks and looked at the saree. She said "haaye bohot bohot pyaari dikh Rahi ho tum Ishu "

I smiled and said "thank you Maa"

I told cousins to wait for the most incredible and delicious sweet kheer ever from my hands . Even tho I don't know how to cook it.

We both went inside the kitchen and the maid was making dinner. It was almost finished , Maa told me how to do all the procedure and then she left the kitchen for some time so that no one sees her helping me.

No mother-in-law would this to her daughter-in-law this much for her. I really appreciate for what she was doing for me , and I would never hate her.

"Accha didi mai bhi chalti hu abhi" Massi said as she was done with making dinner.

But I wanted her help , and i wanted someone who would look on kheer with me .

to see if sugar is okay or not

taste is okay or not

milk Is okay or not.

"Massi Massi please aap yahi ruko na mujhe samjh nahi aa raha"

"But kisi ne dekh liya toh"

I played with my fingers and it made some noise. "Badi Maa ney bata Diya hai na apko , accha chalo Mai thodi der ruk jati hu phir mai chali jaungi"

I nodded and smiled.

I poured the milk in a big bowl and heated it for a while. Massi told me how much sugar to add and she kept it in a bowl for me.

"Arey kya chal raha hai yaha , Ishika tumhe khud ko banani hai kheer pata hai na".we looked at the door and it was bua.

"Nahi Didi wo dinner ready ho gaya hai toh mai bas abhi Jaa hi Rahi thi"
Massi said.

"Massi , apka ho gaya hai na chalo chalo abh kitchen Mai koi nahi ayega" bua said strictly.

Massi looked at me and I nodded.

As Massi left , bua looked at me wieardly and passed me a judging look. Why is she like that , even Aditya hates her.

The rest of the two bua's are good but what's with her. Akdu!!

I was stirring the kheer , and I heard a soft voice near my ears "kya chal raha hai madam"

I turned my head a little and saw Aditya behind me. I felt his hands over my bare waist.
I shiverred over his touch.

"Arey piche hatto koi dekh lega"

I said pushing him moving my shoulder.

"Toh dekh lene do na , apne biwi ko hi toh pyaar kar Raha hu , isme kya sharmana hai " he said tickling my waist. I jumped on my place and again pushed him saying "shh , chalo jao yaha sey"

He kissed my shoulder and came beside me.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Waah , badiya sweet khushboo aa rahi hai kheer ki" he said.