13•

"Ishika utho chalo"

I opened my eyes and saw Aditya sitting beside me and wearing his watch. I rubbed my eyes and sat on the bed.

He looked at me and touched my cheeks.
"Are you okay , itne- oh my god why are you so hot?" I can barely open my eyes.

He touched my head and said "Ishika tumhe toh bukhar ho gaya hai? Kaise meri jaan?"

I shook my head and said "I don't know"

"Do you feel okay?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Aacha koi baat nahi , let jao chalo"

I shook my head and said "ruko na , what time is it?"

"It's 11.30" I looked at him with big eyes and said "what , I was sleeping this long"

I kept my legs on the floor and said standing "chalo wese bhi Aaj office Jana hai na , I've to work on the project na" and as I took the first step , I stumbled so bad.

Aditya's hands immediately held my waist and he said "Ishika , dekho tum chal bhi nahi paa Rahi ho , chalo Beth jao yaha"

I sat and held my head.

He made me sit and went towards the drawer , he came holding the thermometer in his hand.

"Chalo open your mouth"

I looked at him with big eyes because I got some dirty thoughts in my mind.

I couldn't laugh because I was not feeling good otherwise I would have laughed out bad.

He smiled and placed his head on my laps and burst in laughter.

He looked at me and kept the thermometer in my mouth , his face had turned red because of laughing hard and he still was laughing.

"Uhm- hasnaband kao" I said it but he didn't understand because of the thermometer in my mouth.

He removed it and checked the temperature.

He looked at it with big eyes and said "oh my god it's 102F" he looked at me and hugged me softly. "Do you feel pain ?"he asked me softly .

He looked at me and touched my cheeks.

"Chalo sou jao , mai niche sey kuch khane key liye leke aata hu tumhare liye"

I nodded
He kissed my forehead and left.

I got up and tried to walk , now I can walk a little better.I went and brushed my teeths.

I came out and I wanted to be in his arms. I went downstairs and heard some noise from kitchen.

I went inside and saw him cooking something.

I went and hugged him from behind.

"Arey Tum niche kyu ayye?"

"I Can't stay without you" I said being cheesy.

He giggled and turned around touching my cheeks. He knew I was buring up in fever.

"Maine doctor ko bula liya hai he will be here anytime" I nodded.

"Baki sabh kaha hai?" I asked.

"Baba toh office chale gaye hai , Maine unko message kar Diya hai , mujhe late ho jayega"

"Aur maa?"

He moved his shoulder and shook his head.

I walked and went in the living area to find. I looked her in the whole house but she was not there.